Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I am not the one who put a cow dropping a duece on my on film and sent it out one the interwebs. You should probably seek the help of a therapist.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Unsolicited?? Somebody at that address keeps paying the subscription fee. If it's not you, I guess Mrs. Glitch is a purveyor of fine art.
You make it harder to cancel a subscription than it is to get out of a time share. I wanted the one time series to put in the crawl space to ward off pests and vermin. Now I get a monthly onslaught of you doing a full "spread" of your naughty bits. Please just stop the madness. There won't be a bug or mouse within miles of my home for decades!

You make it harder to cancel a subscription than it is to get out of a time share. I wanted the one time series to put in the crawl space to ward off pests and vermin. Now I get a monthly onslaught of you doing a full "spread" of your naughty bits. Please just stop the madness. There won't be a bug or mouse within miles of my home for decades!
tenor.gif

I knew one of their brothers had died around 84, but when I moved from Texas to North Carolina in 1987, I quit watching professional wrestling. It was on TV constantly in Texas. Kerry, Kevin and Mike were big when I lived there.
David was the best according to their Father Fritz ....Kerry, Mike , committed suicide thought David died from something else...

David was the best according to their Father Fritz ....Kerry, Mike , committed suicide thought David died from something else...
David died in 1984 in a Tokyo hotel from enteritis at the age of 25. Kerry, Mike and Chris all died by suicide at the ages of 33, 23 and 21, respectively. Those four kids died in 1984, 1987, 1991 and 1993. Unbelievable.

sorry @Glitch @Ulysees E. McGill she's a lovely lady.

and as a dad of girls, good role model for young ladies. trust me the bar isnt that high any more. but she is classy.

And yes, the haunted spooky Rocky Top has run its course. On par with 'Sick Em Smokey.' 😂🤦🏼‍♂️
Ehh. I would hope my girls look more to non celebrities for their role models.

VN Store

Back