Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Oh the irony...
40vtkc.jpg

Dude is a fraud and showman.

It’s always been about him.

He’s bad for college football.
how many grown ass men in this world, are that way? I fight it every day of my life. This WORLD is set up to enable our imperfections, ergo we glorify ourselves. (Not in any way implying i'm on same plane as Neon). Point is that there is a defect in a lot of folks.

Like the great Ricky Skaggs says 'This world is not my home, I'm just passin' through.' 😂 Ah, country praychin'

how many grown ass men in this world, are that way? I fight it every day of my life. This WORLD is set up to enable our imperfections, ergo we glorify ourselves. (Not in any way implying i'm on same plane as Neon). Point is that there is a defect in a lot of folks.

Like the great Ricky Skaggs says 'This world is not my home, I'm just passin' through.' 😂 Ah, country praychin'
This world is set up so that we have a choice. To glorify ourselves or put others first and glorify God

This world is set up so that we have a choice. To glorify ourselves or put others first and glorify God
Agreed…and we all have areas we are growing in and the Holy Spirit reveals to us as we journey thru life. Far be it from us to cast a stone and look at others in their journey and point out WHICH sins they ought to know better with and deal with right now.

Agreed…and we all have areas we are growing in and the Holy Spirit reveals to us as we journey thru life. Far be it from us to cast a stone and look at others in their journey and point out WHICH sins they ought to know better with and deal with right now.
That’s very true. Thank you for reminding me that it isn’t my place to point out others faults.

Matthew 7:4 KJV Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Reactions: BADGER_VOL

VN Store

Back