Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Having worked for the government in some capacity for 27 years, I can wholeheartedly tell you that I would rather have Big Lips Louise and her ATV full of supplies over the government bringing aid. Irregardless of which letter is in the WH.
That word. I can’t stand that word.

Having worked for the government in some capacity for 27 years, I can wholeheartedly tell you that I would rather have Big Lips Louise and her ATV full of supplies over the government bringing aid. Irregardless of which letter is in the WH.

That word. I can’t stand that word.
Government? Is that the word you're talking about? Because I can't stand that word either.

Waterville Dam workers were never told to release any of the water before the flooding started🤔

North Carolina has 2 mines that the government dearly wanted. Zinc and can't remember the other one. The plot thickens upon the aftermath of the flooding.

Waterville Dam workers were never told to release any of the water before the flooding started🤔

North Carolina has 2 mines that the government dearly wanted. Zinc and can't remember the other one. The plot thickens upon the aftermath of the flooding.
The plot? What?

Duke Energy is a privately owned entity, who manages the lakes and Dams in NC.

If the Federal Govt wanted a zinc mine, it could find a reason to seize/deem unfit and parcel of land it wished.

Fortunately the group in charge, is out of session. So, i'm still not sure what you're talking about?

Further the US Govt, to my knowledge doesnt own or operate any mines. It does enforce the rules around them.

Sounds like absolute interweb speculation running rampant.

The plot? What?

Duke Energy is a privately owned entity, who manages the lakes and Dams in NC.

If the Federal Govt wanted a zinc mine, it could find a reason to seize/deem unfit and parcel of land it wished.

Fortunately the group in charge, is out of session. So, i'm still not sure what you're talking about?

Sounds like absolute interweb speculation running rampant.
Maybe, you know how it goes rumors amuck.

VN Store

Back