Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

This government is backwards. Send Trillions of dollars to help rebuild other countries and food. Then when United States of America is in need quote"We're broke".🤦
Tell it to MAGA Mike Johnson who said any additional aid can wait until after the election.

Or to Bill Lee who needed a day of prayer and fasting before asking for Fed aid.

Reactions: Vols And Bruins
Tell it to MAGA Mike Johnson who said any additional aid can wait until after the election.

Or to Bill Lee who needed a day of prayer and fasting before asking for Fed aid.
Hold on, cant talk Military choppers are too loud over my head. Anyway, can you believe the Government hasnt done anything?

She was even playing Spooky Rocky Top. The Govt is no here for the American people.

That was awesome! I wanted to hear more A about what she wanted and needed to say. I could say more, but I’ll be kicked to the Off topic or worse, PF. He!!, I’ll go ahead and say it. We’re Tennessee and the South. We take care of our own. Doesn’t matter what southern state you’re in, we’ll be there. The federal government can shove it. We’ve got this and always have.

That was awesome! I wanted to hear more A about what she wanted and needed to say. I could say more, but I’ll be kicked to the Off topic or worse, PF. He!!, I’ll go ahead and say it. We’re Tennessee and the South. We take care of our own. Doesn’t matter what southern state you’re in, we’ll be there. The federal government can shove it. We’ve got this and always have.
IMG_1273.jpeg

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Sure. Let’s start with this list.

Note all the TN congressmen as well as both Senators.
Somebody is lying.. According to Newsweek:

Mayorkas' comments led some Republicans to accuse the Biden administration of diverting funds intended for disaster relief, which a Department of Homeland Security spokesperson told Newsweekwas "completely false."

So one can believe that or go straight to FEMA

and Mayorkas said they were prepared 3 months ago

Somebody is lying.. According to Newsweek:

Mayorkas' comments led some Republicans to accuse the Biden administration of diverting funds intended for disaster relief, which a Department of Homeland Security spokesperson told Newsweekwas "completely false."

So one can believe that or go straight to FEMA

and Mayorkas said they were prepared 3 months ago

IMG_7076.jpeg

VN Store

Back