‘23 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pregame/Game Thread

Don’t disagree, just providing the only rational explanation for not playing him. And hey, it is possible that at this point, Nico wants to preserve the redshirt in case things do not go well next year, he could transfer with an extra year of eligibilty.
UGA fan barges in, unsought and unwanted, and weighs in with a trolling remark about Nico transferring. :rolleyes: 🤦🏻‍♂️ I'm abashed for you, stooge.

Frustrating season but I truly believe that this is the worst the offense will be under CJH so if the floor for CJH is 8-4 then I’ll take it.
Whoa whoa whoa.... you can't bring that kind of constructive, logical fact-based idea in here! This is the worst QB will be forced to play under CJH. Our roster was missing an entire class of recruits from the transition year. We had injuries when we had no depth to handle injuries. And will go 8-4 in what will be our worst season moving forward. Oh but our play-calling on offense and defense has not been able to make chicken salad with no chicken so they must not be good coaches. Get out of here with that dumb $hit.

If I’m Heupel, you go and get a transfer QB that’s a stud. Throw all the money you can at them. Sorry, but Nico could end up sucking, if that hurts y’all feelings, go cry elsewhere.

Need OL and secondary guys that can start from the portal.

Need a new DC and secondary coach. I’d look for a new LB coach as well. Eck and Garner stay, new coach doesn’t get w choice in the matter.

That’s honestly what Huepel is gonna have to do or else next year will be ****.

If I’m Heupel, you go and get a transfer QB that’s a stud. Throw all the money you can at them. Sorry, but Nico could end up sucking, if that hurts y’all feelings, go cry elsewhere.

Need a new DC and secondary coach. I’d look for a new LB coach as well. Eck and Garner stay, new coach doesn’t get w choice in the matter.

You definitely need two excellent quarterbacks. Look what has happened to Florida State just now.

Well you're a UGA fan as well now.

But people don’t wanna question our offensive coaching and think we’d be 12-0 with a different QB. It’s comical

As if we didn’t go 10-2 last year with the best QB we’ve had since Peyton
They also forget we didn’t even have 70 scholarship players 2 years ago and used to struggle to be bowl eligible before last year for 13 years prior. We’ve got guys playing on our oline that wouldn’t break the 2 deep on teams like UGA and Bama. It’s going to take some years of solid recruiting to consistently put up those 10+ win seasons.

How much have you smoked today? You got hold of some bad $hit....

VN Store

Back