‘23 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia Pregame/Game Thread

Would love to be a fly on the wall listening to Heup try and talk his way out of this trash to recruits after the game. Pathetic.

Over/under on how many recruits we lose after this? I say 1-2 by the end of the season if not this week.

I can guarantee we will not get ANY recruits that were here tonight that are in the '24 class taking a look at us... NONE. We can only hope that those that were here that are already committed won't be swayed by a couple 'ish performances...
dolly-parton.gif

If I’m Heupel, you go and get a transfer QB that’s a stud. Throw all the money you can at them. Sorry, but Nico could end up sucking, if that hurts y’all feelings, go cry elsewhere.

Need OL and secondary guys that can start from the portal.

Need a new DC and secondary coach. I’d look for a new LB coach as well. Eck and Garner stay, new coach doesn’t get w choice in the matter.

That’s honestly what Huepel is gonna have to do or else next year will be ****.
Oh no, man.....you got the brain damage

We told you 2 marijuanas was too much!

If I’m Heupel, you go and get a transfer QB that’s a stud. Throw all the money you can at them. Sorry, but Nico could end up sucking, if that hurts y’all feelings, go cry elsewhere.

Need a new DC and secondary coach. I’d look for a new LB coach as well. Eck and Garner stay, new coach doesn’t get w choice in the matter.

I would go try to get 15-20 transfers. Get rid of some of the deadweight on the roster that aren’t contributing. We need a lot of help and depth. There is no limit…just have to get to 83 number.

Stop smoking laced marijuanas

The difference in this game is coverage and tackling. Georgia can do both and we can do neither
Sure……🙄🙄🙄 that’s the difference.
Because 7 points on the first play and 3 the rest of the game should be enough to beat any team.

Nope 3. So I understood why Heupel didn’t play him and won’t till maybe the bowl game
I’m onboard with him redshirting,
But I thought Huepel said earlier in the season there was no plan for him to redshirt??
And The consensus is he won’t be here more than 4 for sure

i just dont understand the thought process of not getting the ball in our best players hands. Jaylen Wright turns small defensive mistakes into House calls.
9 touches is crazy for someone who broke a 75 yarder on the first play from scrimmage.
we dont throw screens to him, we dont iso him on Linebackers and get him the ball in space.
thats very confusing.
i have a feeling in 5 years, hes going to be having a nice NFL career, and everyone's gnna be like, why the **** didnt he get the ball like this in college

VN Store

Back