'24 Recruiting Forum: Official NC State Pregame/Game Thread

What’s the reason you can’t have OL move downfield? Serious question.
I've always wondered that. I know the rule, bit I don't know why it's there.
It's because they can give the appearance of being additional receivers running free. Everyone down there is eligible. (Sorry, Stovol already answered.)

I don't like where this is going..where we as a collective fanbase start bitching that a brutal beat down inflicted by our offense is somehow..."less".."not good enough".."mediocre"..etc etc etc because it wasn't "pretty" enough.

And make no mistake...that was absolutely a BRUTAL beatdown of a fundamentally sound, disciplined, solid defense.

We are 3 games removed from the Milton era, which truly was mediocre...we are becoming spoiled and pissy already.

Evidently though, several of you guys see it as innocent semantics...it rubs me the wrong way.
100 percent agree

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Grayson McCall misses Jamey Chadwell and Jamey Chadwell misses Grayson McCall.

What's unfortunate for NC State is if they can get their stuff together, 2nd place in the ACC is there for the taking (behind Miami, I believe). They just are no match for UT and probably the top 8 in the SEC.

I had the narrative right.. The story is the front 7. And I said we'd have probably run the ball more in this game... Passing game would be more challenging this week.
I did not see a fiddy burger beating. Double digits, win relatively handily and cover the spread.. Yes....

41 point soul crushing defeat of the wolf pack? 😂 Awesome.

I had the narrative right.. The story is the front 7. And I said we'd have probably run the ball more in this game... Passing game would be more challenging this week.
I did not see a fiddy burger beating. Double digits, win relatively handily and cover the spread.. Yes....

41 point soul crushing defeat of the wolf pack? 😂 Awesome.
Iirc I said Nico would probably have 250ish passing with 2-3 Tds and 70ish yards running with 1-2 TDs..because of dropping back in the 3-3-5 causing us to run a lot more.

I really missed on the score...40-20...and I missed on the total yards rushing...I thought we would have 3-400 total...NCST actually held up against the run a little better than I thought they would...they pursued, contained and tackled better than I thought they would.

I thought they would get wore out with us leaning on them all game and give up a few more long runs...but they dud a little better than I thought

So...I missed on our defense destroying them, but the offense worked out kinda like I thought it would.

VN Store

Back