Recruiting Targets

rivals, scout, rumors, etc. I just have a good gut feeling nothing concrete unfortunately.

ok.......IMO if we can get Forston our line would be secure for years to come. I would say behind Pryor, he is our biggest recruit.

Well, I don't know if all of them are. There are about 8 or 9 of them. If any school lands most of them, it will be UM. If we land 1, I wouldn't be surprised if we took 2-3.

Is it me, or do we really need to step up recruiting? It is not looking good for us compared to the rest of the nation.

We usually do this. Last year was an exception, we usually get alot of our bigger commitments later in the process.

What is going to be our weakest position going into next year?

Will Holbert & Morley be back?

As it looks right now:

Strong- LB, OL, WR, P, K

Weakest- QB, DL

Secondary could in up in either of those categories. The physical talent will be there and if they improve over the offseason I could see them ending up in the strength category. But the way they are playing right now there is no way to go ahead and assume enough to put them in that category now.

I disagree on the D-line. Ayers and Martin will make a good combo. Walker and possibly Donald if he stays there will be good too.

I think our DL certainly has the potential to bet better. There will be more physical ability there next season. But I am just looking at it from right now. With losing 3 players who played a lot of snaps and adding some who played little or no snaps one has to assume it is a question mark right now.

I think our DL certainly has the potential to bet better. There will be more physical ability there next season. But I am just looking at it from right now. With losing 3 players who played a lot of snaps and adding some who played little or no snaps one has to assume it is a question mark right now.

But you forget 4 and 5 stars mean, automatically, they are superstar players. :)

I'd go further than a question mark and say I'm concerned.
HV, I'm assuming ESPN is just behind when it comes to recruiting info, but they mention a few other players I want to ask about: Brandon Thompson (DT), Willie Mobley (DE), Aaron Boyd (WR), Chris Jordan (OLB), Robby Green (CB).
These guys are all rated highly by ESPN, and it says they're interested in UT and undeclared. Should I be getting excited about any of these guys, or just upset at ESPN for deceiving me?

VN Store

Back