Recruiting Targets

How is Bammer Dominating recruiting right now over UT!
we just played in the freakin SEC Championship.
we should have some new pickups just from the popularity that were getting

Arky went to the SECCG last year and didn't have a good class at all. Other things are considered. Alot of the guys Bama has landed and will land live alot closer to Bama than UT as well.

That is one of them. Our coach has some qualities that players look for, but also lacks some that they are looking for as well.

there appear to be several updates on these prospects (Massie, alexander, and deion walker) on volquest. anyone care to provide the latest?

Please what does the Deion Walker article say..
and Alexanders as well! there both playmakers!

Walker might take a visit...Alexander likes us a lot and his bringing his mom with him on his official in January sometime

As it looks right now:

Strong- LB, OL, WR, P, K

Weakest- QB, DL

Secondary could in up in either of those categories. The physical talent will be there and if they improve over the offseason I could see them ending up in the strength category. But the way they are playing right now there is no way to go ahead and assume enough to put them in that category now.

BINGO! DL and QB will be the most important of all. I have thought that the last few years DT recruitment has not been as good as whin we landed Hainsworth and Henderson. Nothing has been proven at QB guess the spring game will be very competive at that pos.

On scout were no longer on Leon Mackey's list. HV do you know more about this?

The Mackey recruitment is disappointing. I doubt we cooled on him since his stock has only went up. I suppose we were only his leader at the beginning because we were his best offer at the time.

Here is the weekend visitor's list again:

seven official visitors: Greg Scruggs (uncommitted), Preston Bailey(UT commit), Lerentee McCray (Miami commit), Steven Fowlkes (UT commit), Tyrell Harris (uncommitted), Zach Brown (Maryland Commit), and Carson Anderson (UT commit).

Here is the weekend visitor's list again:

seven official visitors: Greg Scruggs (uncommitted), Preston Bailey(UT commit), Lerentee McCray (Miami commit), Steven Fowlkes (UT commit), Tyrell Harris (uncommitted), Zach Brown (Maryland Commit), and Carson Anderson (UT commit).

Yeah... I can see why someone would want to play for a self centered, disloyal, egotist...

have you seen the class that Saban's putting together this year? in answer to your question, they must.

VN Store

Back