Recruiting Targets

regarding the athletes you have listed (Alexander, abrams-ward, cobb) what position would you expect them to play if they were to come here?

Alexander and Abrams-Ward prolly WR...someone said that we were recruiting Cobb as a QB..but i think he is only like 5'11...and i dont know how that would work out..so if not QB probably receiver or DB. I've watched him play alot cause my high school was in the same county...very athletic and has a cannon.

Pretty good for all 3. We lead for Alexander. Abrams-Ward is still figuring things out but we are in it. Cobb is ours if we push hard enough.

assuming that all of the commited guys stay commited (I believe the total # is 12) how many more will we take?

I have no clue, honestly. We have to consider that Morley and Warren may be on scholly next year, as well. The number could go up, as well.

yeah who is the 10 visitors

Scout lists Greg Scruggs, Marcus Davis, and Lerentee McCray. I hope we can find out who the other seven are.
I hope we can get Scruggs to commit. He appears to be a huge sleeper, he was playing in the band at football games just a year ago.

Sorry guys, but only way you get Antoine McClain is if Alabama does'nt want him. Alabama has a huge week of official visits next weekend and expect him to be one of the guys to commit if Alabama will take his commitment.

Scout lists Greg Scruggs, Marcus Davis, and Lerentee McCray. I hope we can find out who the other seven are.
I hope we can get Scruggs to commit. He appears to be a huge sleeper, he was playing in the band at football games just a year ago.

I hope we can get Scruggs too...he should jump to a rivals four star before the season is over

VN Store

Back