ReDux: The Clinton bodycount

A federal judge Friday ordered Hillary Clinton to answer questions from a conservative watchdog group about her use of a private email server when she served as secretary of state.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan issued the order as part of a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch. The group had sought to question Clinton under oath and in person, but the judge ruled she would only have to answer questions in writing.

Judge orders Clinton to provide written answers to questions on private email use | Fox News
Can we not move past anything? That’s ridiculous.

Hard to have 106 deaths surrounding your posse and someone not draw conclusions.

Just in my personal life, I would be hard pressed to count on one hand the number of people that have committed suicide that I've worked with or gone to school with. I couldn't imagine having dozens of people surrounding me that have done it.

I know 1 person. And there was zero doubt he did it himself.

I wonder if anyone has ever dubbed the Manchurian Candidate clip where they would go into the trance and say "Hillary Clinton is the kindest, bravest most wonderful human being I have ever known in my life". (The Sinatra version)

VN Store

Back