Religious Survey

There again, you don't read other peoples statements fully. you just see what you want so you can criticize. I have never stated what you say I state. I quote scripture that states those words exactly. Not mine, but the Lord's. Then again, you don't view God or Christ as having meant everything they said the way they said it anyway. I don't guess I have those kind of interpretive skills. Second, I never said the Churches of Christ were persecuted, I said new testament christians were. That why alot of them hid in their homes and other places to worship. That is why alot of the apostles and disciples were put to death for their teachings and beliefs.

Of course you have never made the overt statements that I know you to believe. This is because you dodge every direct question I ask concerning it. Let us try again though: Do you believe that people who do not believe in Christ will go to heaven?

Of course you have never made the overt statements that I know you to believe. This is because you dodge every direct question I ask concerning it. Let us try again though: Do you believe that people who do not believe in Christ will go to heaven?

I've given plenty of scripture of how Christ addresses that. You read it direct and tell me what it says. I've never dodged the questions. I've supplied plenty of God's word on you questions. You don't believe that God's Word is authority, so for you it's a point of debate, not truth.

I think it depends, if you have been made aware of God's teachings and you choose to not believe in God, then you might be in for a tough battle. However, I am not so sure God would condemn a soul that has never been exposed to God.

I've given plenty of scripture of how Christ addresses that. You read it direct and tell me what it says. I've never dodged the questions. I've supplied plenty of God's word on you questions. You don't believe that God's Word is authority, so for you it's a point of debate, not truth.

Once again, you have dodged a direct question.

Once again, you have dodged a direct question.

I haven't dodged it. I've answered the same everytime. You're just denser than I realized. It's not my place to judge. I can only study God's word, and open it to others. What they do with it is entirely on them. Those that choose to beleive that God's Word is not all authority and they can break it down into parts they like, are also making their own decisions between them and God. As I've said before, I will not answer that because it is a judgement question. If someone wants to know about it, I'll refer them to the readings and let God have it. If one could care less about their spiritual well being, it is a mute point.

VN Store

Back