Republican senators who walked out of Oregon Legislature can’t seek reelection, state Supreme Court rules

He doesn't. He wants to get it mired in race to distract from the real issue.

It is a diversionary tactic. Stay resolute. Stay on message.
I don't think he posts things he doesn't believe. I've interacted with him in here for years. He believes what he believes.

I try to understand others perspectives even when I disagree. Sometimes I'm genuinely led to a conclusion I hadn't considered before.

Reactions: McDad
I don't think he posts things he doesn't believe. I've interacted with him in here for years. He believes what he believes.

I try to understand others perspectives even when I disagree. Sometimes I'm genuinely led to a conclusion I hadn't considered before.
Oh, he does. He posts things just to troll. But the board needs the rabble to rustle the jimmies. Otherwise, it is too bland.

Is he doing a 2 week on , 2 week off schedule? Or there full time?
He's full time. He's established enough where he doesn't do the grunt work anymore though. His cousin was a foreman for the company and got him on one of their sister rigs about 9 years ago.

It was tough for him in his later 30's but you put your time in up front and your gold. Too cold for me though.

He's full time. He's established enough where he doesn't do the grunt work anymore though. His cousin was a foreman for the company and got him on one of their sister rigs about 9 years ago.

It was tough for him in his later 30's but you put your time in up front and your gold. Too cold for me though.
McRib had friends who did that in Louisiana. They would helicopter out to the offshore platform on a 2 on 2 off rotating schedule. Hard on the body, marriages, and families but the money is amazing. One of her friend's husbands did that. It was either offshore or work in nurseries. Offshore was easier with better pay.

McRib had friends who did that in Louisiana. They would helicopter out to the offshore platform on a 2 on 2 off rotating schedule. Hard on the body, marriages, and families but the money is amazing. One of her friend's husbands did that. It was either offshore or work in nurseries. Offshore was easier with better pay.

Guy lives down the road is an engineer for one of the oil companies on the north slope of AK, he does the 2 on 2 off rotation. Long commute but he seems to like it.

Nothing will come of their vote but I agree with them in principle. People want representation. And rightly so in a representative Republic. If they are unwilling to move to where they feel better represented, this is the next logical step. Counties with geographical proximity to other states should be able to secede from one and join the other. Just as states should be able to secede from the union.
You mean like we did from England. No you must be a slave to the radical left. You must pay your taxes to fund the scum vote.

VN Store

Back