Republicans on Volnation.

(duckman398686 @ Jul 20 said:
that is great to know all these democrats trashin GW man i cant stand it where im from Smithville everbody says there democrats but they vote republican i think thats how volnation is

It's my understanding that around 85% of Tennessee fans are Republican. I'm in the other 15%..

(LadyinOrange @ Jul 20 said:
I wouldn't vote for my brother if he ran on a Democrat ticket.
well i wouldnt go that far i mean if they stand for what i believe but i wouldnt vote for my brother if he ran on a dem ticket and didnt stand for the right thing, but i like the hardcore republican i try to be

(LadyinOrange @ Jul 21 said:
I wouldn't vote for my brother if he ran on a Democrat ticket.

That's because you're mean.

(bravevol @ Jul 20 said:
that is great to know all these democrats trashin GW man i cant stand it where im from Smithville everbody says there democrats but they vote republican i think thats how volnation is

lol. sadly youre right to an extent. honestly i try to stay independent if i can but the republican party is more partial to my beliefs/morals, while the democrats are more liberal about issues (gay marriage, stem cell research, abortion.)

(duckman398686 @ Jul 20 said:
lol. sadly youre right to an extent. honestly i try to stay independent if i can but the republican party is more partial to my beliefs/morals, while the democrats are more liberal about issues (gay marriage, stem cell research, abortion.)
By the way I like the vito on stem cell research but it bothers me to know bill frist wants stem cell i always liked him i guess its cause hes a doctor

(bravevol @ Jul 21 said:
By the way I like the vito on stem cell research but it bothers me to know bill frist wants stem cell i always liked him i guess its cause hes a doctor

The first time I read that I thought you were expressing support for a mafia boss.

quote name='GAVol' date='Jul 20, 2006 11:25 PM' post='364259']
The first time I read that I thought you were expressing support for a mafia boss.
[/quote]
:lolabove:

(GAVol @ Jul 20 said:
Not a good thing to say. Those who watch the Sopranos will know what I'm talking about.

(milohimself @ Jul 21 said:
Not a good thing to say. Those who watch the Sopranos will know what I'm talking about.

Milo, there's nothing wrong with liking "the Vito".....

Maybe a little funny that a Republican does, but nevertheless..

(milohimself @ Jul 21 said:
Yeah, I suppose... So would that make Phil Leotardo a Bush vote?

Well, he does have "tard" in his name..

(vols kick balls @ Jul 21 said:
if you didnt vote for bush your right to vote should be taken away.

I'd like to see you try and take my vote away... :aggressive:

(bravevol @ Jul 20 said:
come on i know your out there am i the only one

Have you been reading this forum? VolNation is Majority red. Well, it has an orange hue about it, but the loudest voices and longest winds talk republican.

There are,however, a few who'll stand up for the usually correct minority... :superman:

It's also remarkably civil. Kudos to all on that.... :thumbsup:

There are,however, a few who'll stand up for the usually correct minority...

:lolabove: :post-20645-1119625378: :question: Sure.................................. :whistling:

GOP $4$ LIFE!

gop.gif

republican.gif

arnold_conan_republican.jpg

demobut.gif

(CrystalEHS07 @ Jul 20 said:
... I am neither democrat nor republican, and in my opinion, the fact that our government has political parties in the first place is the problem. Not only that, but the views of each group have flip-flopped so many times, I have a difficult time distinguishing between the two. It seems that when candidates running for office claim to be running under either democrat or republican, they also gradually change their opinions on important issues to mimic the opinions of their constituency, thereby gaining a seat in the capitol. With this gradual shift comes the flip-flopping that I mentioned earlier.

Our government should be concerned with providing and protecting America's liberties and freedoms, not with how many more votes they need to keep their job for the next six years.
~*Crystal*~

Both parties tend to ignore opinions like this. They do so at their own peril.
More and more American youth(and others) feel this way.
The party that effectively communicates itself to this position likely dominates the next couple of decades of government...

VN Store

Back