Republicans on Volnation.

I am glad you have a sense of humor....someone might actually get pretty ticked over this.

demcia.jpg

honestman.jpg

kerrygothic.jpg

bungee_dumping_matson.gif

dems_war_tutu.jpg

democrat%20water%20skiers5.jpg

Tax%20Form.jpg

(orange+white=heaven @ Jul 21 said:
Anybody actually thinking, and then writing today? :unsure:

Pictures pages picture pages .....

(tidwell @ Jul 21 said:
I was prepared to say, "Is anyone surprised that a guy with 'Spin' in his name is a conservative?" But you seem like a good one, CSpindizzy. :D :p

'spindizzy' goes back to my high school days and into college. I was not a big fan of Papa Bush. When Clinton came along, we had spin at its zenith.

Let's just say I'm not the Kool Aid drinker who's afraid to say something negative about my own side of the aisle. My loyalty is to an idea not a person. And most of my friends are Dems and I only call them godless traitorous Commies if they're beating me at poker or something of that sort.

You mean Democrats are opera singers with a lot of free time??

(Orange-Neck @ Jul 21 said:
Thanks, now I won't be able to sleep tonight. That picture is disturbing for so many reasons.
John Kerry I think that was his name, sucked in so many ways and now i can just add another one

(bravevol @ Jul 21 said:
yeah and vote for democrats and you get people like you

People like me? You don't even know me boy.

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jul 21 said:
People like me? You don't even know me boy.
yes i do your orangewhitblood, your from your own little world just like a democrat, and you are on a Republicans thread, so what more do i need to know :cool:

(bravevol @ Jul 21 said:
yes i do your orangewhitblood, your from your own little world just like a democrat, and you are on a Republicans thread, so what more do i need to know :cool:

I'm Master of the Tiki Torch and you'd do well to remember that..

I'm Master of the Tiki Torch and you'd do well to remember that..
id rather go hunting with dick cheney than driving with ted kennedy

I wouldn't want to do either..
I WOULD RATHER CHEW ON ALUMINUM FOIL WHILE RUNNING MY FACE OVER A CHEESE GRATER THAN TALK TO ORANGEWHITEBLOOD

(bravevol @ Jul 21 said:
I WOULD RATHER CHEW ON ALUMINUM FOIL WHILE RUNNING MY FACE OVER A CHEESE GRATER THAN TALK TO ORANGEWHITEBLOOD

Ahh . . . so you DO have a Shift key on that keyboard.

(bravevol @ Jul 21 said:

I would rather ban you than read anymore of your posts.

VN Store

Back