Rest In Peace

Oh no, I'm so sorry. Do you have a link for the news? That's just terrible.
@VOLSONLY posted the news today. He and SAS found out they were distantly related, so he's been getting info for the family. She held on to see the BaseVols win it all, then went home. She'll be missed in the RF. She loved the Vols.

@VOLSONLY posted the news today. He and SAS found out they were distantly related, so he's been getting info for the family. She held on to see the BaseVols win it all, then went home. She'll be missed in the RF. She loved the Vols.
I came in late, and don't know what happened to her, but sincerely hate hearing about it.

I came in late, and don't know what happened to her, but sincerely hate hearing about it.
She posted she wasn't feeling well. Thought it might be allergies or a bug. She didn't think it was anything too serious. Then she was gone for several days. That's when @VOLSONLY came back and posted that she had been hospitalized, and that it was bad. Believe he said bacterial meningitis. It just seems like it all happened so fast.

She posted she wasn't feeling well. Thought it might be allergies or a bug. She didn't think it was anything too serious. Then she was gone for several days. That's when @VOLSONLY came back and posted that she had been hospitalized, and that it was bad. Believe he said bacterial meningitis. It just seems like it all happened so fast.
Dang, I hate that

There’s a GoFundMe set up in the RF for SaS’s family. Apparently they’re having a hard time paying for her funeral.
Done.

Here’s the thread link:

Done.

Here’s the thread link:
Thank you, I forgot that part. Geez.

VN Store

Back