Rex Ryan: "Zach Rogers Really Stood Out"

I am a Zach Rogers fan. They finally figured out how to use him his senior year. But instead of Dools getting credit - you might want to first consider giving Hinshaw credit as his position coach and Chaney credit as his OC getting the ball to him in the right ways. Just a thought, which almost never includes Dools.

U also should give credit to hunter and cp. they took most of the attention from the defense allowing opportunities for Rogers.

Reactions: 2 people
Has nothing to do with Dooley. When a player fails it's all Dooley's fault, when he succeeds Dooley had no part in it?

Amirite or amirite?

First post in a thread about Zach Rogers and you decide to use it to whine about how people whine about Dooley. :snoring:

Reactions: 1 person
thewhiteknight.png

Reactions: 10 people
He is going to be our version of wes welker. Don't know why Matt Simms is still on the squad though.

Go Jets, Go Vols!!!!!

Hope he has a great career... Ill be the first to admit I was hard on him after his first few years here but he really stepped up last year... If the rest of the guys would of improved as much as he did last year we would of had a great year

Has nothing to do with Dooley. When a player fails it's all Dooley's fault, when he succeeds Dooley had no part in it?

Amirite or amirite?
Uarite! All the VN experts know that Dooley held all of our players back, and they got no coaching while at U.T. ZRo and a couple of others were somehow able to overcome it . Poor Tyler was not able to. If he had even a mediocre head coach, the first pick of the draft was his for the taking. Dooley sent him to the end of the line, and Tyler tried so hard, yet he had to self-coach.

Reactions: 1 person
OK Vols, don't give me too hard a time, I'm not very sharp at the moment... I feel like I'm about to become the face of the dumb blonde jokes, but I have to ask...

What is the joke about 'footwork' and Zach Rogers/Rex Ryan related to?

*I dont get it, eye dawn genit, wye daw ninit* ~ Big

Last edited:
Dooley did a lot of the behind the scenes work that we are able to take advantage of now. He reorganized and set the ground work. He also brought in some world class athletes. When he broke his hip, you guys ran him off like a limp coonhound. He did a lot for Tennessee and continually bashing him is childish to say the least. That said...I was a very happy man when Butch chose us over Colorado. I'm an Ohio guy and a Butch guy all the way.

Reactions: 3 people
OK Vols, don't give me too hard a time, I'm not very sharp at the moment... I feel like I'm about to become the face of the dumb blonde jokes, but I have to ask...

Dools used to rave about stuff with Zach like footwork, rite running, attitude. (As opposed to more glamorous attributes)

Dools used to rave about stuff with Zach like footwork, rite running, attitude. (As opposed to more glamorous attributes)

Oh yes, I remember that. The earlier comments made me think there was something more than that. Thanks for the heads up, I would have been scratching my head for a while without it.

Rex and his wife have a foot fetish thing going on. :hi:

Rex Ryan Foot Video With Wife Michelle Ryan | TMZ.com

Last edited:

Amirite or amirite?

I think the will of Zach Rogers prevailed him to be where he is. Kid was awesome at David Lipscomb and has the work ethic to be an excellent pro. With or without Dooley he would be where he's at because of himself

Oh yes, I remember that. The earlier comments made me think there was something more than that. Thanks for the heads up, I would have been scratching my head for a while without it.

There is more too it, Rex Ryan has a major foot fetish. Theres story from 2yrs back about him and his wife on a fetish website. :good!:

VN Store

Back