Rich? Convicted of Pesky Felonies? No Problem! Trump Will Pardon You.

Politicians get away with what would be called felonies for you and me on a daily basis. Did you care when your party did the same?

Are we going to hear four years of Biden being China’s gimp?......investigate a Chinese election conspiracy?....will the media crucify Biden daily?.... will Biden get two scoops of ice cream while everyone else gets one?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Are we going to hear four years of Biden being China’s gimp?......investigate a Chinese election conspiracy?....will the media crucify Biden daily?.... will Biden get two scoops of ice cream while everyone else gets one?

LOL

The MSM will be treating Biden like he craps rainbows and sprinkles fairy dust.

Four and half years would be more like it, but who's counting? The cries of "China" have spread, for whatever reason, like the lefts cries of "Russia."

Seems like you guys may be the other side of the same coin you make fun of. ODS/TDS/BDS all seems to manifest the same way.

The pardon's are pretty hilarious though. Kushners dad, Manafort. LOL Manaforts, pardon was floated while he was under investigation if memory serves, then he clammed up and stopped helping the feds, he knew his loyalty to keeping trumps crimes quiet would be rewarded. Nothing swampy here.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
Give me a specific example and I'll tell you.
Nancy Pelosi and her family profiting directly off her position and some of the laws and deals they or together, countless other examples of both Republicans and Democrats.

I won't pretend one is any better than the other, they are all crooks. They just play a higher stakes game than you or I only with a fraction the risk.

Reactions: AshG
I’d honestly like to see who BHO did pardon.... traitors and such

Then look it up and tell us. But since you have already decided they were traitors compared to people like Flynn who is now making seditious statements regarding overturning a valid election, I'm sure you'll understand if I significantly discount your opinion.

Then look it up and tell us. But since you have already decided they were traitors compared to people like Flynn who is now making seditious statements regarding overturning a valid election, I'm sure you'll understand if I significantly discount your opinion.
I’ll look it up if you’ll go reproduce yourself

VN Store

Back