Rich? Convicted of Pesky Felonies? No Problem! Trump Will Pardon You.

Not really pardon related but I don’t see why people can’t buy their way out of legal trouble. And by that I mean outside of paying a team of lawyers. You wrong/hurt someone what shouldn’t you be able to pay them or their family restitution in exchange for their forgiveness?

Biden is a healthy man who should have a few good years left. Harris made a splash but did not catch on for very long. I will be surprised if she is the next Democratic nominee. It could happen, but I think she'll have to endure another long, hard race for the nomination.
Biden has obvious cognitive decline..... he is not a healthy man....... we shouldn’t allow anyone to hold office over the age of 70z

Not really pardon related but I don’t see why people can’t buy their way out of legal trouble. And by that I mean outside of paying a team of lawyers. You wrong/hurt someone what shouldn’t you be able to pay them or their family restitution in exchange for their forgiveness?

I don't know, maybe it's not great for society to commoditize life and death.

When errybody gets a robe, errybody gets a pardon.. I still laff about 37's post.

Where are my "drain the swamp" homies?

‘Merca, where you can run for the highest office in the land and then absolve all the people that did the dirty work to get you into that office. I feel like reciting the pledge of allegiance spontaneously.

VN Store

Back