Rickea Jackson

Holding out for more NIL money...!!!!!
Holding out for more NIL money...!!!!!
Some sort of foot or ankle injury. She was walking around very well and close to normal today in a walking boot with a smile on her face. This bodes well and hopefully she will return to action very soon.

She had a TENS unit attached the boot today as well. Coaches are hopeful that both her and JP will be available in Fort Myers. Ace is in concussion protocol- I noticed that she had a black eye today. Practice must be getting rough!

Anyone know why she ain't been playing last 2 games? ....

Still not playing.....don't matter...time for Harper to go...20 point blowout loss at home today is a absolute hell of a joke to that program.....time tomake changes for that lady vol basketball program...what a absolute joke of a basketball program right now that was started under a real legend form this state

I'm just hoping we're not too far gone at that point to salvage the season.
There is good reason to expect that this team will look different as the season progresses. Not only will Rickea make a huge difference in every aspect of the game, the big leap that Key has taken in one month is a good sign that by SEC play and even more so by postseason she will be a much bigger factor than folks around here were predicting just a few weeks ago. With Rickea, Key, and hopefully a revived Jillian, this should take considerable pressure off the guards. Relaxed guard play in turn may help with the 3 point shooting. At least we can hope for these developments, as it is too early in the season to give up on this team.

If we could get Jackson back and Tamari looking like she could be close to her sophomore level of play I am encouraged we could still make a huge success out of this season. You get two players like that at their best just makes every other player on the team a lot better. The attention those two would draw would really open up opportunities for the other players. Unlike last season the SEC draw is tougher this season. So we need to win these other four non conference games. I find that a necessity as 11 and 5 or 10 and 6 in the league looks like a strong possibility.

VN Store

Back