Rickea Jackson

I don’t think it was ever identified as a stress fracture.
oops

Like the poster said,,,with tongue firmly inside their cheek...
But coach jumper is a super inside and knows all, didn’t you hear? 😂
No inside here,,,just speculation stated in the wrong way

Last edited:
Of the many damnable things over the years, this is probably the worst. And that covers alot of ground.

You've been claiming to know the real injury and real return date for weeks. Then you oppsie daisy THIS? An injury that can have long term effects? When clearly they're trying to control this info?

Of course we've speculated and it's pretty apparent it was a usage or stress injury. But to "confirm" it based on "inside knowledge"?

Yep, this tops even the time you tweeted at her to quit being self-centered over her portal decision. Congrats.

That was my bad, Coach. I made a suggestion back a couple of weeks ago that a stress fracture could be the issue. We should all know the staff will not release specific details that may impact the current near term schedule.

That was my bad, Coach. I made a suggestion back a couple of weeks ago that a dress fracture could be the issue. We should all know the staff will not release specific details that may impact the current near term schedule.
No, not your bad. Of course fans know-nothing speculate.

But spilling after claiming inside knowledge is way different.

That was my bad, Coach. I made a suggestion back a couple of weeks ago that a stress fracture could be the issue. We should all know the staff will not release specific details that may impact the current near term schedule.
my suggestion as well Poo...thats all
But this site runs with things as you know

my suggestion as well Poo...thats all
But this site runs with things as you know
So do you know what you spilled for a fact from the super secret inside knowledge of the injury you've bragged about or not? You need to clear this up since you put it out there.

So do you know what you spilled for a fact from the super secret inside knowledge of the injury you've bragged about or not? You need to clear this up since you put it out there.
where did I say I had inside info and not speculation...waiting

still waiting...or are YOU speculating

I'll go have lunch,,,give you some more time
1702232747256.png

For someone who doubts everything I say,,,oh bother...next subject

Last edited:
still waiting...or are YOU speculating
Nope, spending the day w my family who are all in one town at the same time for once.

I'll find the quotes, but basically Earl (who does know insider stuff) said he knows the exact injury but won't tell. You immediately chimed in that you know too. You also claimed to know they're holding her for SEC play. You've heavily indicated new insider knowledge this year. Probably some new, unsuspecting parents or friends.

And yeah, I should have known it was pure BS that you'd back down on. Should never have wasted my time.

feel better now?
Case solved???
via, speculation on timing of posts
Sherlock Holmes would be proud

I'm sure Earl can speak for himself on his posts
And I for mine

And you for everyone else,,,oh wise one

Last edited:
Did you lie then, and not really know, or now, and you did know but intentionally spilled?

Oh never mind. Never changes.
3 posts after Earls was this one:
stress fracture.jpg
Could that have swayed me??
Only the Shadow, knows...
But keep your fascination with me glv,,,I appreciate my fans

Last edited:

VN Store

Back