RIP Phil Valentine

I do hate what his family is going through but I still can't stop laughing over this Tweet.

Caleb Wallace: "There's no such thing as COVID."

COVID: "There's no such thing as Caleb Wallace."

For those of you that don't recognize his name, he was a virulent anti-vaxxer and anti-masker from Texas. Age 30. Went as far as to start an anti-vax group and was a sponsor of an anti-vax rally. He had the virus and was telling people to take zinc and that horse-deworming drug two days before he went into the hospital and was dead 2 days after he was transferred to ICU and put on a respirator.

I do hate what his family is going through but I still can't stop laughing over this Tweet.

For those of you that don't recognize his name, he was a virulent anti-vaxxer and anti-masker from Texas. Age 30. Went as far as to start an anti-vax group and was a sponsor of an anti-vax rally. He had the virus and was telling people to take zinc and that horse-deworming drug two days before he went into the hospital and was dead 2 days after he was transferred to ICU and put on a respirator.
Well there you go, a radio host died from covid and the rationale for taking the vaccine changes for the anti-vaxxers. I know I base my beliefs on what a radio host tells me.

Florida
Another anti-science free dumb lover bites the dust. Thinning the herd baby!!!
I give him credit at least that he changed his stance on vaccines after he became infected with Covid-19. He had reportedly urged a longtime friend to get the vaccine and regretted not getting it himself.

Reactions: DuckInAPen

He won’t be spuing his stupidity to others anymore.

Looks like an Alex Jones contributor died from a hoax virus. Most potent hoax I've ever seen.

This guy took a political stance on a matter of life and death. He got what he deserved and he knew it.
Everyone takes political stances on this matter..... Yet you seem to believe only one side deserves death........ Get help.

The stupidity is coming from pro and anti-vax sides. All of the incorrect info has the same effect. Should we also rejoice when the vaxxed die?

You seem to have forgotten your humanity, hope you can find it again.

Last edited:
"Mr. Anti-vax" dies of covid.

Another conservative anti-vaccine radio talk show host succumbs to COVID, third in a month

Is it worth scoring political points to risk dying?
LG:

Refuses to dance on the graves of soldiers for political points when it's convenient

Always dances on the graves of dead school children for political points

Now dancing on the graves of dead Covid patients who didn't take the vaccine (only conservative ones)

And you wonder why you are viewed as a hack.

LG:

Refuses to dance on the graves of soldiers for political points when it's convenient

Always dances on the graves of dead school children for political points

Now dancing on the graves of dead Covid patients who didn't take the vaccine (only conservative ones)

And you wonder why you are viewed as a hack.

There's quite a difference between soldiers doing their duty versus nutjob anti vaxers beating their chests and celebrating their own ignorance when it would be so easy to avoid the virus, or at least survive it.

There's quite a difference between soldiers doing their duty versus nutjob anti vaxers beating their chests and celebrating their own ignorance when it would be so easy to avoid the virus, or at least survive it.
Which Dems have you demonized for not taking the shot? There's a damn ton of them. You only criticize one party. It makes you a clown.

Last edited:
You are just a waste who has never done anything in their life and is bitter because of your bad mistakes and project them through this fake a hole persona
BTW, thanks for the diagnosis Dr Fife. I guess not all of us can grow up to be a cop and get our rocks off kicking the sh*t out of black and brown folks like you and your police brothers do. But I guess that’s just my cross to bear.

Reactions: Tyler Durden

VN Store

Back