RIP Twitter

You not knowing who Elvis Chan is says everything about you. Get educated.

The FBI told Twitter what and who to censor. Twitter complied. Twitter censored those not on the extreme left. Musk takes over Twitter. Twitter allows rhetoric from all sides, not only the left. Extreme leftist companies band together to pull ads in an attempt to keep Twitter's far left culture.

You hate Musk. You're not the "Middle" good guy you think you are.

Nobody is talking about any of that.

Don't at me about my post and then refuse to talk about the substance of my post. Cowardly behavior.

Reactions: NashVol11
Then just say reply. You can reply like I did with this or you can @n_huffhines like that where you don't have to reply to them but get their attention in another way. That little thing at the beginning of your name is an at sign. At. At.

You're so damn weird.

Bro, is this your first day on the internet?

The odd thing is it makes no qualitative difference. You knew what I meant but you are a coward who can't back up his replies

Screenshot_20240714-115050_Google.jpg

This may come as a surprise to you based on your comment to Nash, but you don't actually dictate the terms of the conversation.
That was in response to him regarding our other matter. I directly responded to you. It's not my problem you have nothing to say.

Twitter stories running wild about De Niro getting suspended for violent threats....

Of course, it's not De Niro, it's just a hack account that confused people because blue checks don't serve a purpose anymore.

Also, #freespeechabsolutist

Insert meme about "learn to think for yourself, like me, and all the people I'm close with in my small town."

This kinda attitude is why JD Vance brings in no moderates. The right hangs themselves with this ****.

I guess low T males would find it offensive.

VN Store

Back