RIP Twitter

Because Twitter censors speech. There is still tons of moderation. Nothing changed, except maybe what gets censored (for example the word "cisgender" which is a proper term and not a pejorative). It's not just the lefties getting new buzzword bans, so don't get too excited about that. As Nash just pointed out, mysoginists like Andrew Tate are getting censored.

Its like you guys are the same person.

I get charged about as fast at chargers made for multiple vehicles. He should study his competition for that feature. I charge at home but occasionally will use a Tesla charger just to upset the tesla drivers. They're sensitive

I believe the business model is too dependant on his recharging stations being exclusive. I don't think he wants to give other EV's the access because companies like Lucid are already kicking his ass in terms of batteries and hardware. The infrastructure is his biggest advantage (besides the brand name) and he's probably going to resist integrating other EV's as long as possible.

No way can he put Twitter on a bigger screen. This ain't gonna work.

FTR, what did people tell him would never work and then he made it happen? He's done a lot but it's not like he's the first person to make a satellite, launch a rocket, or make an EV. All of this was already done by humans. The new ideas, like the tunnels and trips to mars don't come to fruition

Maybe he’ll buy YouTube.

I believe the business model is too dependant on his recharging stations being exclusive. I don't think he wants to give other EV's the access because companies like Lucid are already kicking his ass in terms of batteries and hardware. The infrastructure is his biggest advantage (besides the brand name) and he's probably going to resist integrating other EV's as long as possible.
They did recently open the stations up to Ford and Rivian. Ford is supplying an adapter but they are insanely backordered. Biggest issue is access as my truck would need 2 spots to use most chargers.

My neighbors Lucid is really nice though. Reminds me of the cars you imagine would be made 10 yrs from now.

Reactions: n_huffhines
They did recently open the stations up to Ford and Rivian. Ford is supplying an adapter but they are insanely backordered. Biggest issue is access as my truck would need 2 spots to use most chargers.

My neighbors Lucid is really nice though. Reminds me of the cars you imagine would be made 10 yrs from now.
I believe GM has access (or will shortly) as well.

VN Store

Back