Rob Spence of Clemson (Merged)

Let me get this straight.

You don't want a successful offesive coach in te ACC.

BUT

You want a successful coach in the SoCon...

Make sense of this somebody

Holla Back like a shoulder blade

Explain to me what in the hell that means and then I will give you my reasoning for not wanting another a "puppet" at UT.

Explain to me what in the hell that means and then I will give you my reasoning for not wanting another a "puppet" at UT.
:eek:lol:Yeah that is funny.. The holla back thing was gettin old enough but throwing in the shoulder blade thing went over the line (unless it's a barbecue reference)..

Let me get this straight.

You don't want a successful offesive coach in te ACC.

BUT

You want a successful coach in the SoCon...

Make sense of this somebody

Holla Back like a shoulder blade

Coaching in the ACC is not exactly a point in his favor right now.

He piled on the points against Duke, Wake, NC State and Maryland in conference...yet, against BC, VT, FSU, and Georgia Tech, the Tigers averaged just under 17 points per game.

Ok hey ya'll made ya'lls point. Just thought I would put my 2 cents in.

Holla back like a shoulder blade don't have a meaning, don't need a meaning. Ya'll just gotta upgrade on ya lingo.

He's coaching in the most overrated college in the land and can't win the title. Why in the world would you want him on the Hill. How in the hell would that be an upgrade?

Holla Back like a Leg Bone.

Would you quit using logic, and making sense, not required in this thread..........:crazy:

This is the first of many in CPF notebook, so goes the rumor. Lets see the rest before we do or die with this one.

And personally, would be dissappointed if the Hatch doesnt at least get a call back, if he's in this notebook full of names.

Top 13 in the nation is not mediocre

Clemson ranks 47th nationally in total offense.

They rank 23rd nationally in scoring offense.

Those numbers might be just fine at Clemson...Tennessee should set their sights a little higher, in my opinion.

Ok hey ya'll made ya'lls point. Just thought I would put my 2 cents in.

Holla back like a shoulder blade don't have a meaning, don't need a meaning. Ya'll just gotta upgrade on ya lingo.
Should we upgrade to your lingo or should you fit in with our lingo? That is the question... We love having new members here, but I'd be willing to bet not very many folks here would be interested in changing their posting habits based on somebody coming up with new language that doesn't have a meaning and don't need a meaning...

Should we upgrade to your lingo or should you fit in with our lingo? That is the question... We love having new members here, but I'd be willing to bet not very many folks here would be interested in changing their posting habits based on somebody coming up with new language that doesn't have a meaning and don't need a meaning...
Holla back like a rib cage. Man, I am glad I am not from GA.

Aint what I read but if you say so

Hey, I'm just sayin. Dude looks like a winner to me. If ya'll don't think so cool. Didn't mean to make ya'll upset, you can go wipe the spit off ya chin now.

Holla back like a Chiropractor

VN Store

Back