Ron Paul Can't Win

He ran and he lost, guess what Paul didn't win last time and he won't win this time either.

You get so wrapped up in countering that you forget what the argument was about. So what if Ron Paul didn't win? The point is Giuliani tangled with Paul, looked stupid, and their popularity trends subsequently went in opposite directions.

Ron Paul, nor any other rational person I know, blames the US for 9/11. Some messed up extremist jerk-stores are responsible for their own actions.

They were mad at us and they lashed out.

Why were they mad at us?

That is the question that many of us ask and find consistent answers about.

They were, and still are, mad at us for monkeying around with them in countless ways.

I don't blame them for being mad.

I do blame them for the way they have mishandled their anger and their grievances, but to pretend that they don't have legitimate grievances is absurd.

Reactions: 1 person
i have a feeling that the people who don't 'blame america' for our part in this are the same people who have a hard time finding fault in themselves.

i have a feeling that the people who don't 'blame america' for our part in this are the same people who have a hard time finding fault in themselves.

I tend to view the people who can't step back and reflect why America might have had some part in all of this and are out there beating the war drums are the kind of people who are raising their children to be bullies.

423514_330922226944621_233809679989210_825403_1791986484_n.jpg

Santorum is the conspiracy kook, yet nobody seems to pay attention to that. Apoplectic about a potential Romney/Paul alliance.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Newt Gingrich's economic plan would do a lot of things. But reducing the debt and balancing the federal budget aren't among them.

Same goes for Rick Santorum's and Mitt Romney's economic plans.

Indeed, a preliminary analysis by the independent Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget released Thursday estimates that the three candidates' plans could add between $250 billion and $7 trillion of debt over the next nine years.

By contrast, the proposals of Ron Paul could reduce the debt by $2.2 trillion, the group estimated.

*Shocker*

3 of 4 GOP candidates would add to deficits - Feb. 23, 2012

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Newt Gingrich's economic plan would do a lot of things. But reducing the debt and balancing the federal budget aren't among them.

Same goes for Rick Santorum's and Mitt Romney's economic plans.

Indeed, a preliminary analysis by the independent Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget released Thursday estimates that the three candidates' plans could add between $250 billion and $7 trillion of debt over the next nine years.

By contrast, the proposals of Ron Paul could reduce the debt by $2.2 trillion, the group estimated.

*Shocker*

3 of 4 GOP candidates would add to deficits - Feb. 23, 2012

Cutting spending is cray...

Newt lost so there might be something to it.

I don't think it's outright biased. But there's a lot of subjective analysis that leads to questions. For instance:

PolitiFact | Inside the Meters: 'There's a fair chance PolitiFact spoke to other experts' -- yes, 13 others

In this case there was a lot of reading into Romney's intentions to the point to where it was "pants on fire" not due to what he said, but because of what he "meant," which was inferred by the writer. Also, his questions to the experts were worded to suggest that there was something already wrong with what he said.

Any run of the mill politician will be the king of the half truth, but it appears for some a half-truth is a lie, and for others it isn't.

In reality I couldn't imagine Paul not being the most honest because he doesn't cater his answers to his audience.

Apparently, it is cool to attend a RP rally, but when it comes time to pull the lever in the ballot box, people are doing something else. You can't have this kind of surface support not generate into victories in the polls.

Obama lies through his teeth on a daily basis, so whatever statements that were evaluated as truthful must not have been particularly relevant.

VN Store

Back