Rose going to declare

RockyTopEmpire

Learning Golf
I know this was as close to a sure thing as there is, but it amost offical. Funny how they write not what his announcement is going to be, but what agent he was going to sign with. Must be nice to be that ballin.

Think CDR is next? If so do they land Evans knowing he would prob play 40 mins a game? Although he probably would anyways

Memphis Tigers, Derrick Rose, NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com

I think CDR is gone also. His stock has gone up pretty good this past season. I would be surprised if he stayed. To D. Rose....PLEASE!!!!!! Come help out my GRIZZ!! PLEASE!!! :) Wishful thinking...

Oh and as far as Evans, Evans isn't a sure thing for Memphis just yet. He is leaning in Nova favor. Cal better pull some magic, we will find out Wed. I think that is the deadline.

It's not a deadline, it's just the first day they can actually sign.

Oh and as far as Evans, Evans isn't a sure thing for Memphis just yet. He is leaning in Nova favor. Cal better pull some magic, we will find out Wed. I think that is the deadline.

boom

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/8037826/Evans-expected-to-sign-with-Memphis

Hang on man, I didn't say Evans wouldn't sign with Memphis, I just said there's a chance he would sign with Nova. I hope Cal gets the kid myself but you never know.

Hang on man, I didn't say Evans wouldn't sign with Memphis, I just said there's a chance he would sign with Nova. I hope Cal gets the kid myself but you never know.

haha yeah I know, I just saw this 5 seconds before I opened the thread. Im happy for Memphis, hope their program stays strong

The local media in Philadelphia is now reporting Evans to Memphis is going to happen.

I wonder what it was to get Evans here and not at Nova. There were reports out last week that Evans was really close to signing with Nova, that came out of Evans mouth. I know his family was wanting him to go to Nova. Just interesting stuff. I bet Cal is a happy man now, I would be.

I wonder what it was to get Evans here and not at Nova. There were reports out last week that Evans was really close to signing with Nova, that came out of Evans mouth. I know his family was wanting him to go to Nova. Just interesting stuff. I bet Cal is a happy man now, I would be.
$$$$$$:)

VN Store

Back