*RUMOR* Knowshon Moreno sent home *RUMOR*

I heard he was unhappy and really wished he had chosen to wear orange. Of course that's just an internet rumor so it's most likely true

I heard he was unhappy and really wished he had chosen to wear orange. Of course that's just an internet rumor so it's most likely true

That is why I stressed in the thread title that it was a rumor.

Certainly not any "inside information" or something like that.

Its information 2 sources removed from the supposed "source"

I heard he and Tebow were going on a mission to the Amazon rainforest to circumcize children in unreached people groups. Of course that's just an internet rumor so it's most likely true

FYP

I understand that the two actually stole away to the Amazon jungles, circumcized themselves and swapped foreskin as a ceremonial oath, bound with the words "be excellent to each other."

CORRECTION: found a thread thedawgvent.com

moderators have taken a lot of it down. seeing what i can find out.

supposedly involves a personal issue between Moreno and Richt.

1. He is not being accused of a crime
2. He is still eligible to play
3. He apperantly didn't break any NCAA rules

Moderator is going to talk to Richt before saying more.

I just read on DawgRun.com, that there are stories floating around about a "certain FB player".

DawgVent Mod
According to UGA Sports Information Director Claude Felton, he saw Knowshon today and he is beginning summer school classes as we speak. He is in school and looking forward to preseason.

That being said, we have also heard conflicting information regarding Knowshon and another issue, information that is still being confirmed, but from comes from extremely, extremely reliable individuals within the athletic department...

The two major issues that we were hearing about were a situation with tailback Knowshon Moreno and a situation involving the team chaplains. While we did not believe these two issues to be related and questioned the validity of the “tips”, some of our sources suggested that they were somehow intertwined. At this point, we are confident in the fact that there is some amount of concern about the amount of attention given to the program because of its preseason ranking and the focus particularly on Moreno being on some people’s early Heisman watch list and that it could distract him from being a student athlete. There is also some apprehension about players taking part in preseason - hype events. As far as the chaplains are concerned, we have no reason to believe that the various rumors floating about are true. In fact, next week we plan to run a story on Kevin Hines and what is going on with FCA at Georgia.

hmmm...

After reading everything. I think it is nothing more than a "come to Jesus" meeting between the coach his tailback.

I understand that the two actually stole away to the Amazon jungles, circumcized themselves and swapped foreskin as a ceremonial oath, bound with the words "be excellent to each other."

Way to ruin the materpiece that is Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure for me.

There goes your vote.

Way to ruin the materpiece that is Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure for me.

There goes your vote.
what if they only do the joint air guitar piece. Maybe just a "whoa!" How about "Knowshon, strange things are afoot at the Circle K"?

what if they only do the joint air guitar piece. Maybe just a "whoa!" How about "Knowshon, strange things are afoot at the Circle K"?

The only thing that is acceptable for me would be for Moerno to hold a press conference about his status with the team, and he utters one word: bogus.

I think he's going home to put on some weight. Seems a little on the light side to play in the SEC.

VN Store

Back