*RUMOR* Knowshon Moreno sent home *RUMOR*

UGA cant beat us in a black jersey....wait, they cant beat us in any jersey

It seems like every year UGA has a back that is the next big thing and then they dissapear.

divas.jpg

Well the students are already planning on the black out for the game against us on the 11th (from several of my friend that attend UGA).

Yea that really worked out for them in 06 we we hung 51 on them

Looked like they showed up to a funeral instead of a football game.

Well the students are already planning on the black out for the game against us on the 11th (from several of my friend that attend UGA).

At this point UGA should pass out terrible towells and make it Michael Stipe bobblehead day. Just go all in.

I hope its a 3:30 game and the sun is beaming down on them the entire game, stupid Ugaians

At this point UGA should pass out terrible towells and make it Michael Stipe bobblehead day. Just go all in.

dude, that is good stuff right there. I think Michael Stipe is a living bobble head.

Yea that really worked out for them in 06 we we hung 51 on them

Looked like they showed up to a funeral instead of a football game.

Those were my thoughts exactly while watching them file out with their heads down and a look that can only be described as disheveled, at best.

I read that KM is exploring his transfer options. A lot has to do with the fact the rift between he and Richt. That stemmed from KM constantly using the Lord's name in vain in front of MR (a devout Christian).

I read that KM is exploring his transfer options. A lot has to do with the fact the rift between he and Richt. That stemmed from KM constantly using the Lord's name in vain in front of MR (a devout Christian).

I think you are being sarcastic.

you think wrong. I read that very thing on another board from a guy that everyone else seemed to think was reliable.

For the violation, Lomax had to write an educational essay on being a strong community member, and was placed on housing restrictions and given probation.

Moreno's case stems from an October 2006 incident at East Campus Village. Moreno and his roommate, Georgia linebacker Akeem Hebron, were asked to turn down the music in their dorm room at 12:45 a.m. following the Ole Miss game. The conduct review board found them both in violation of the Quiet Hours Policy, and required Moreno to write a research paper about "the harmful effects of excessive noise pollution."

Moreno wrote the paper, but did not meet the conditions regarding the format of the essay, the documents say. He was asked to resubmit it with the proper format, but the same incorrect format was presenton the resubmission. Moreno was asked again to send in the essay with the proper format, but it was again wrong. At this point Moreno's record was flagged.
well I was going to write a witty response about the required educational essays that Lomax and Moreno had to write but unfortunately Moreno's is available there online and it speaks for itself, I probably couldn't do too much better than that.

VN Store

Back