*RUMOR* Knowshon Moreno sent home *RUMOR*

"it was a little ridiculous to research about noise because it is common sense what noise is, but I continued to read on."

this cant be legit.

We should call his room all night long before our game . :)

Tebow mocked the LSU fans when we first scored on them last year for calling his cell phone.

And then we lost.

If I was you, I'd leave the players alone. Nothing good can come of it.

Um, the LSU fans called Tebow all the time, and LSU won. I believe you might be a brain short of a brain today.

Call and ask for a back flip.:rock:

Well if this is an incident from last year, I'm pretty sure he won't be living there come game day as he clearly stated he would be moving off campus. And if, and that might be a big if, this was truly written by him then I dislike him a little bit less now. That was damn funny and a good way to deal with the stupid hoops that you have to jump through when living in on campus housing.

It's pretty awesome that he "sites" Wikipedia as a source, and obviously cut and pasted a phrase straight from that particular entry.

But he's going to play on Sunday, so why should he have to study, right?

His essay is priceless. The tone and the content were hilarious, and I particularly liked the way he stuck it to them at the end. He had some mistakes in there, but so what? That whole thing was a waste of time, and we all know it.

His essay is priceless. The tone and the content were hilarious, and I particularly liked the way he stuck it to them at the end. He had some mistakes in there, but so what? That whole thing was a waste of time, and we all know it.

Yes, it was a waste of time.

VN Store

Back