*RUMOR* Knowshon Moreno sent home *RUMOR*

I think he's going home to put on some weight. Seems a little on the light side to play in the SEC.

It was very evident when they broke out the black jersey last year. It only served to accentuate his problem with weight!

I live in Athens and have not seen anything about it in the AJC or Athens Banner-Herald.

He is afraid Calib King may take plays from him. He demanded that King be released from his scholly. King has decided to transfer to UT.

The two major issues that we were hearing about were a situation with tailback Knowshon Moreno and a situation involving the team chaplains. While we did not believe these two issues to be related and questioned the validity of the “tips”, some of our sources suggested that they were somehow intertwined.
As far as the chaplains are concerned, we have no reason to believe that the various rumors floating about are true.

Gotta watch those chaplains. They have to try and keep up with the priests ya know.
Intertwined....oh the horror...

It was very evident when they broke out the black jersey last year. It only served to accentuate his problem with weight!

Not to mention his 40 time is below average for a RB. Once he puts on the weight (much needed) he will probably be moved to FB.

Not to mention his 40 time is below average for a RB. Once he puts on the weight (much needed) he will probably be moved to FB.

FB? No chance in hell. He's 5'11 and weighs in at about 210. How in the hell do you think he's underweight? That's just crazy.

By the way, not sure on his 40 time, but 40 times don't make plays. His instincts are second to none.

FB? No chance in hell. He's 5'11 and weighs in at about 210. How in the hell do you think he's underweight? That's just crazy.

By the way, not sure on his 40 time, but 40 times don't make plays. His instincts are second to none.
This thread is pure sarcasm.

no way he can play in the SEC without putting on some weight

5'11 210 is fine in a regular uniform. However, once he puts on the magical black jersey, he will appear slimmer and need to put on some major weight. Once he puts on the weight, he will be slower and have to be moved to FB. Its pretty simple :eek:k:

Of course, it was crap. Knowshon, according to our sources, just got a little too attitudinal for the coaches’ liking and was sent home following the spring semester to live with his family and then, after having sense knocked into him by family, was itching to come back. So, in short: nothin’ from nothin’.
Knowshon seems more than ready to crank that in the fall. Celebrate or mourn, depending on your team affiliation

5'11 210 is fine in a regular uniform. However, once he puts on the magical black jersey, he will appear slimmer and need to put on some major weight. Once he puts on the weight, he will be slower and have to be moved to FB. Its pretty simple :eek:k:

exactly, you would think that since Queer Eye is the number one show in Athens that they would know that.

Given last season, I'd say that's a tad inaccurate. Anymore weight than that and he would be a fullback.

McFadden was 205, just FYI.

why do you think he left early. It wasn't because of the millions he could make, he knew he couldn't handle the SEC anymore at such a small weight.

why do you think he left early. It wasn't because of the millions he could make, he knew he couldn't handle the SEC anymore at such a small weight.

Ok, ok....I got it. This has become something of a joke. The initial posts just seemed serious.

My bad.

Ok, ok....I got it. This has become something of a joke. The initial posts just seemed serious.

My bad.

This is no joking manner. A player, such as Moreno, can become seriously injured playing at such a small weight in the SEC. Dawg or not, I don't want to see any player seriously hurt.

His weight will not be a concern if he wears his black jersey, geez people, use your melons here.

The black jerseys are just so totally awesome that defenders will be scared of him. If it were up to me, the Vols would wear all black.

VN Store

Back