Rush Limbaugh Has Advanced Lung Cancer

My older sister died from a form of this on Wednesday May 26, 2010. She spent her last months connected to an oxygen machine. It is a horrible death. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I trust he is getting the best care. It can make a difference.
I'm very sorry for your loss. We have something in common. My brother died on May 26, 2015, after his colon cancer had spread to his liver.

I simply replied to the words in your post. If they were on topic then mine were also. If yours weren't....

Can you link any of my pals wishing for his death?
My post was about Rush, yours was not. You just can't pass up a chance to bash us Trump voters and that's fine because we despise liberals like you just like you despise us.

They are all over twitter.

Who has advocated the death of RBG?
I haven't seen anybody openly advocate for her death, but in the social media cesspool there certainly is some "the world will be a better place without her" sentiment out there. Just as there is right now for Rush. There are trolls all over Twitter at the moment gleeful at the fact he has cancer.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I actually replied to a comment politicizing it yet you ignored that post. That's hypocritical (something you called me but ran away when asked for proof)
The left leaning posters (BB and Persian) are being more classy than you, the high and mighty self-proclaimed moderate.

BTW, your trolling attempt is duly noted. That's a characteristic I always admire in moderators.

My older sister died from a form of this on Wednesday May 26, 2010. She spent her last months connected to an oxygen machine. It is a horrible death. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I trust he is getting the best care. It can make a difference.
Sorry to hear this. My grandfather recently passed away from ocular melanoma (melanoma in the eye) that metastasized to his liver.

**** cancer

My post was about Rush, yours was not. You just can't pass up a chance to bash us Trump voters and that's fine because we despise liberals like you just like you despise us.

They are all over twitter.
Your post was made to politicize the discussion and yet your hypocritical pals like @Matt2496 skipped it to take a shot at me. It's not surprising

I only follow a few people I personally know on twitter and they aren't political. Link to my pals?

Why do you have a dozen usernames? We all use VN differently
Nice edit removing the posters likely name.

Why do you continue to lord over the rest of us that you have access to information here that we don’t? I guess we all use VN differently. Some might even abuse abilities they have 🤷‍♂️

Nice edit removing the posters likely name.

Why do you continue to lord over the rest of us that you have access to information here that we don’t? I guess we all use VN differently. Some might even abuse abilities they have 🤷‍♂️
I edited nothing and this is not secret information. It's very common knowledge in the Around the NCAA forum and is obvious every time it happens. I have actually never looked it up to be honest

The left leaning posters (BB and Persian) are being more classy than you, the high and mighty self-proclaimed moderate.

BTW, your trolling attempt is duly noted. That's a characteristic I always admire in moderators.
you ever going to point out how I'm the "biggest hypocrite" or admit you made it up for likes? Yeah, I probably wouldn't address it either

I edited nothing and this is not secret information. It's very common knowledge in the Around the NCAA forum and is obvious every time it happens. I have actually never looked it up to be honest
Then you’re either a liar or another mod edited the post. I saw a specific name mentioned in your original post.

Sorry to hear this. My grandfather recently passed away from ocular melanoma (melanoma in the eye) that metastasized to his liver.

**** cancer
At the time of my sister's death, she had lost about 40% of her lung tissue and was on a waiting list for a transplant but never made it. A blood clot formed in her lung and moved to her heart. She didn't smoke... it's just something that happened.

Sorry about your grandfather.

VN Store

Back