Russia Already Interfering With 2020 Election: Seeks to Re-Elect Trump

They’re also amplifying racial unrest in America and promoting the ideal that America is an evil systemically racist place. But that doesn’t matter right? Russian propaganda is good as long as it fits your narrative

They’re also amplifying racial unrest in America and promoting the ideal that America is an evil systemically racist place. But that doesn’t matter right? Russian propaganda is good as long as it fits your narrative
Damn right they're exploiting the racial divide but that's not what started the riots. The call to arms is them doing just that.

Damn right they're exploiting the racial divide but that's not what started the riots. The call to arms is them doing just that.

They along with the Democratic Party and their PR team (msm) have created the racial divide in this country through intentional false narratives (Covington Catholic, Michael Brown, Jacob Blake, etc).

How does that prove it to be fake news? There is a ton of info there and all you've shown is that we now know who a silent partner is.

Russia's usually a red herring, i just think the ties are funny. Everything is Russia these days and I don't put much value on it.
You put enough value in it to repeat the disinformation here and even get a lol out of it 🤷‍♂️

How does that prove it to be fake news? There is a ton of info there and all you've shown is that we now know who a silent partner is.

Russia's usually a red herring, i just think the ties are funny. Everything is Russia these days and I don't put much value on it.
His whole thread seems to be based on Parler's founder's wife is Russian so it has to be Putin...Mercer's have already said they were the money behind it

Last edited:

VN Store

Back