Russia and the NRA

Do you remember what Obama’s stated gun policies were compared to Biden’s and Kamalas?

Nope, but thebgun grab was coming then too. I honestly don't think they're ever going to get anything that bothers me passed and they probably won't actually try very hard. They'll make enough of a show to tell the fringe they did something.

I remember the great Obama Gun Grab of 2009 when they took all our guns. Wait... no I don't.
So because he didn't no one else ever will? Like Trump did? Like Biden/Harris have promised to do? You're being extremely naive to believe they don't want to

Nope, but thebgun grab was coming then too. I honestly don't think they're ever going to get anything that bothers me passed and they probably won't actually try very hard. They'll make enough of a show to tell the fringe they did something.

It's not about what bothers you it's about the absolute right. Once it bothers you it's likely too late

So because he didn't no one else ever will? Like Trump did? Like Biden/Harris have promised to do? You're being extremely naive to believe they don't want to

It's not about what bothers you it's about the absolute right. Once it bothers you it's likely too late

For me its about what bothers me.

When you say passed , does that mean passed by EO , Congress or SCOTUS ?

And that's the problem. Keep that head in the sand and I'm sure it will always be ok. Govt is on your side

Ehh... I dont think government is on my side, but I'm not going to get worked up. When they take away duck season maybe I'll take up arms.

Maybe you missed this last year

Well, I just listened to that 4 minute interview. So the NRA paid for travel arrangements, food, lodging and got these Russians access to various meetings and seminars and spent "thousands" of dollars in the process.

Am I correct?

VN Store

Back