Ryan Braun

Since being informed of the results, Braun has been disputing his case. A source close to Braun said that when he was told about the positive test, he immediately requested to be tested again. That second test, the source said, was not positive.

Will be interesting.

sucks for the brewers next season, most likely no Fielder. Now no Braun for a 1/4th of the season

The way he's acting, it sounds like a medication error or something. I sympathize a little.

Yeah, but the bad press damage is done for baseball. Which is the upsetting part.

Braun's failed test was/is Breaking News on the website, front page, bottomline... etc. etc. If it was a simple error (not exactly shooting steroids) that caused the failed test, it will be the 9th headline on the page for a couple of hours on a random Tuesday.

Yeah, but the bad press damage is done for baseball. Which is the upsetting part.

Braun's failed test was/is Breaking News on the website, front page, bottomline... etc. etc. If it was a simple error (not exactly shooting steroids) that caused the failed test, it will be the 9th headline on the page for a couple of hours on a random Tuesday.

Ken Rosenthal just tweeted that it was a prohibited substance but not a PED.

The way he's acting, it sounds like a medication error or something. I sympathize a little.

Yeah, and it's not like his numbers are abnormal this year. They are right in line with his career numbers.

Regardless, definitely a black eye for baseball as a whole. Imagine if the Brewers make it into the WS and Braun gets MVP for the series.

No way they can take his MVP award though. A Rod has won how many and he's admitted it. Everyone knows Bonds was doing it yet he has multiple MVPs. Just move on with it, put an asterisk by it or something.

I have heard on the radio that he said it was in his Herpes meds. If i was him i think i would just go out and say i took Steroids. If that report is true. Lol

I have heard on the radio that he said it was in his Herpes meds. If i was him i think i would just go out and say i took Steroids. If that report is true. Lol

That's the kind of thing I thought may have happened.

VN Store

Back