Ryan Braun

Well Lester Munson of ESPN (legal analyst) is being told that there is some question of whether or not the sample was Braun's.

According to multiple ESPN sources, that wasn't the case.

I bet that is what Braun contended however.

I also love Braun acting like he just overcame cancer. Geesh, yeah, you are "innocent" (although you are not), but come on man, stop acting like the world is out to get you. It's a freakin testosterone test.

And that it wasn't in a fridge at all, it might have been on a desk for two days.

According to what ESPN said, the guy kept in a cool place and that it wouldn't matter anyway.

I also love Braun acting like he just overcame cancer. Geesh, yeah, you are "innocent" (although you are not), but come on man, stop acting like the world is out to get you. It's a freakin testosterone test.

You don't seem the least bit out to get him or bloodthirsty for him to be wrong/lying.

Well Lester Munson of ESPN (legal analyst) is being told that there is some question of whether or not the sample was Braun's.

It was in the ESPN report, my apologies.

According to what ESPN said, the guy kept in a cool place and that it wouldn't matter anyway.

He meant that the testing lab was cool, as in 'interesting/awesome.' Not temperature wise.

You don't seem the least bit out to get him or bloodthirsty for him to be wrong/lying.

No. I actually use to like Braun. I shouldn't expect anything different, but I can't stand the fact the dude is playing the whole "World is out to get me" card when the guy just wasn't able to ship it out in time. It's sick. Yeah, I guess you are innocent, but you aren't. And again, it's more the whole "world is out to get me card". I'm also upset that something so simple gets a guy off scot free. I'm not a big "Baseball needs to be a sport of integrity guy", but there are rules in place. And Braun was caught. And got away with it.

I think it does matter. But ESPN has conflicting reports obviously because Munson is with ESPN and reporting something different.

But if you were Braun and you were innocent you'd have the same reaction. I don't know if I believe him but I don't fault him for laughing in the face of everyone who said he was a cheater. I mean this one thing could be a determinant of whether or not he gets in the HOF.

Braun isn't innocent?

Braun isn't innocent?

No, he's not. At all. Still had 20:1 levels. Still had synthetic testosterone in him. Just got off on a lame technicality, that techinically wasn't even that because the World Anti-Doping Agency said the shipper did the right thing anyways and it's standard procedure.

I think it does matter. But ESPN has conflicting reports obviously because Munson is with ESPN and reporting something different.

But if you were Braun and you were innocent you'd have the same reaction. I don't know if I believe him but I don't fault him for laughing in the face of everyone who said he was a cheater. I mean this one thing could be a determinant of whether or not he gets in the HOF.

I understand the claims of innocence and what not. I'm probably more mad at MLB and the situation than him. But I don't like the conspiracy angle. Why would MLB have one of their five biggest stars test positive and ruin a test for drugs? No reason at all.

One theory for MLB would be that its trying to prove that its serious by prosecuting one of its stars so people will see that they don't care who tests positive.

One theory for MLB would be that its trying to prove that its serious by prosecuting one of its stars so people will see that they don't care who tests positive.

No way. They wouldn't take that risk. Actually, before all this, they were laudly praised for their drug testing system.

No, he's not. At all. Still had 20:1 levels. Still had synthetic testosterone in him. Just got off on a lame technicality, that techinically wasn't even that because the World Anti-Doping Agency said the shipper did the right thing anyways and it's standard procedure.

That was Braun's sample?

That's Braun's a major douche and refuses to answer anything about why his levels were so high and going off a conspiracy tangent that it was tampered with?
I thought he handled it as well as could be expected. Something screwy definitely happened.

I thought he handled it as well as could be expected. Something screwy definitely happened.

Disagree. I get he's upset, because if he's innocent (I personally don't think he is, but that's JMO), then yeah, he's got the screws. But there wasn't a major crime done here. The guy who took the sample was actually cleared by the WAPA as doing no wrong.

But I agree, it's a completely odd situation.

So true. I'm just waiting to hear news break about Pujols having a positive test. That'll completely ruin baseball for me. It's already a joke, but if someone like him is positive I'll never watch it again. Honestly, as a Cards fan, I liked Braun until the positive test results came out. This approval of appeal is a joke.

Jeter or someone like Rivera would end it for me. It's close as it is

Disagree. I get he's upset, because if he's innocent (I personally don't think he is, but that's JMO), then yeah, he's got the screws. But there wasn't a major crime done here. The guy who took the sample was actually cleared by the WAPA as doing no wrong.

But I agree, it's a completely odd situation.

Any reason you're so adamant Braun is guilty? I mean have you ever paid attention to how small he actually is?

Any reason you're so adamant Braun is guilty? I mean have you ever paid attention to how small he actually is?

Because I still haven't heard any legitimate reason for his elevated testostorone levels other than "It might not have been mine" and also because MLB is pretty damn adamant that he's guilty.

I thought Braun could prove his innocence? That's what's the dude on PTI said.... I like Braun and would hope that he didn't do it. I would like to think that it's all not true.

Even though I am a dodgers fan, I am on Brauns side.

Because I still haven't heard any legitimate reason for his elevated testostorone levels other than "It might not have been mine" and also because MLB is pretty damn adamant that he's guilty.

He didn't gain a pound. He is a small guy. The sample tested 3 times higher than any sample ever and he passed a subsequent drug test within like 2 weeks.

I'd be more concerned with what happened in the 44 hr window his sample is unaccounted for and the integrity of MLB than Ryan Braun.

Not sure I follow the logic of hating baseball because of ped's but embracing football.

Far more nfl players and college players cheat. I would say more than half.

I also read Braun didn't gain any muscle, his strength and speed tests were all the same etc.

VN Store

Back