Sad Boys Heading to Jail

It only took them releasing a plague yo do it.

So the answer is no, they did not take a dump on the Constitution and try to unlawfully stop a duly elected President from taking office. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Did they also try to keep Trump in power after he got spanked in a free and fair election?
Is it free if you vote for a guy in basement? Not free if you lost someone to Covid. That in the lefts mind is collateral damage to get Trump out of office.

So the answer is no, they did not take a dump on the Constitution and try to unlawfully stop a duly elected President from taking office. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

The likelihood of non solicited mail in ballots being illegitimate is very high. Of course those areas that allowed rampant fraud were complicit. Didn’t you cry incessantly about “Russia” the prior election only to find the morons you support were the ones behind it?

I love soliciting election fraud conspiracies from the cult, they sure are a sensitive lot. God Bless their tender feelings.

You red hat nutters sure do hate law enforcement and America. Meanwhile us actual Patriots are cheering on more traitors heading to jail.

I hate weaponizing any agency for political purposes. Why were US Marshals instructed by the DOJ to not make any arrests when there were illegal protests outside a Supreme Court Justice’s home?

I hate weaponizing any agency for political purposes. Why were US Marshals instructed by the DOJ to not make any arrests when there were illegal protests outside a Supreme Court Justice’s home?

You mean like trying to get your Vice President to cancel a Presidential election?
Or directing the military to disperse lawful protesters with tear gas?
Or attempting to get an attorney general to go after political enemies?

Things like that?

You mean like trying to get your Vice President to cancel a Presidential election?
Or directing the military to disperse lawful protesters with tear gas?
Or attempting to get an attorney general to go after political enemies?

Things like that?

Lol. Straight to Trump. Not sure which protesters you are referring to but if it’s blm or antifa they deserved worse. The Biden and Hillary corruption should’ve been dealt with before it made it that far but it looks like some of it is at least coming to a head. Can’t wait for 4 more years of Trump just to keep people like you, luther, ribs, and lg triggered and crying.

LOLZ. Don't drop the soap, traitors!

Jury convicts Proud Boys members of seditious conspiracy in US Capitol attack

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A jury on Thursday convicted four members of the far-right Proud Boys militia group including its former leader Enrique Tarrio of seditious conspiracy, finding they plotted to attack the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, in a failed bid to block Congress from certifying President Joe Biden's election victory.

The convictions after a trial lasting nearly four months handed another victory to the U.S. Justice Department as it pursues criminal charges against more than 1,000 people arising from the Capitol rampage by supporters of Republican then-President Donald Trump.

How are you anti-Russian? You seem to be the very Russian caricature you claim to dislike. Confession through projection, every single time.

VN Store

Back