San Francisco is awful

I haven't been to Loja, Ecuador in about 7 years but I can tell you it's probably in the 70's almost any given day.

You're going to great lengths to prove a really meaningless point.

You’re not understanding.

He just said he hadn’t been there in a while. Turns it it was 11 years. A little more than just a while. It’s misleading is all.

This is taking away from my question I asked him that he won’t answer.

You’re not understanding.

He just said he hadn’t been there in a while. Turns it it was 11 years. A little more than just a while. It’s misleading is all.

This is taking away from my question I asked him that he won’t answer.

Don't mean to interrupt but "a while" changes with age.

Reactions: 1 person
My guess is that a couple of the people *****ing about San Fran have never been there, much less left their trailer park.

Reactions: 6 people
My guess is that a couple of the people *****ing about San Fran have never been there, much less left their trailer park.

Been there numerous times and it’s pretty cool to visit, but I’d live in an Alabama trailer park before I would live in SF.

Reactions: 3 people
Never understood why people love to ***** about places they don't, or haven't ever even live(d).

Reactions: 6 people
TIL that unless you live 100 miles from a city you are a ****ting-in-a-bag liberal.

No, most **** in the street/sidewalk on just-used needles.

Maybe they’re like dogs covering a scent, I don’t know. But you have to admit, ****ting on needles has a certain level of eroticism that’s unnatural.

I haven't been to San Francisco in several years. From the sound of it, why would anyone want to visit?

I haven't been to San Francisco in several years. From the sound of it, why would anyone want to visit?
It's a good jumping off spot to Muir Woods... Wine country. The Golden Gate bridge is a nice bike ride. China Town. Lots of cool things to see and do there. You can drop by Pelosi's office and **** on her doorstep.

Reactions: 1 person
Some serious lack of perspective is happening in this thread.

Salt lake city is in a beautiful location. When my dad was stationed there, I could go swim at the community pool all day 90 something degrees, and when he got off work we would jump in the truck and 40 minutes later be on top of the mountain still covered in snow...gain more elevation than any mountain in the smokies in a half hour. Beautiful mountains rivaling Colorado. Went to a Steve Miller band concert at park city...its a natural amphitheater like redrocks... cliffs on 3 sides behind and to both sides...people standing next to us smoked about 20 joints back to back...me my sister and my dad were all high as kites...swear on my balls...from second hand smoke. Dad who was a major at the time...said he would fail a piss test no doubt if he had one soon...we laughed and laughed. Great show. They did 3 or 4 encores because the whole crowd kept cheering...played Joker again, take the money and run, and wild mountain honey? I believe...best time I ever had a concert, and I was only 15. Miss my dad, God rest his soul.

Reactions: 2 people
Extremely cosmopolitan...

San Francisco train conductor reportedly warns riders to watch 'for needles' amid 'needle litter' epidemic | Fox News

Watch where you sit on San Francisco Bay Area trains – it could be painful.

Conductors there reportedly have taken to the trains' PA systems to warn riders about hypodermic needles being left on seats by transient drug users as San Francisco fights an uphill battle to clean up thousands of syringes discarded each month all over the city.

“Please look around you for needles before you sit down. There’s at least one needle in car 1551 and there may be others. Thank you,” a conductor said Thursday, according to Buzzfeed technology reporter Caroline O’Donovan.

My aunt lives in Vacaville and we visited her growing up nearly every summer. We went to SF all the time. She told my dad recently that she had gone in to the city to visit friends back in April and it was just disgusting. It’s not what it used to be. These reports are pretty accurate and it’s certainly not just like every other city.

VN Store

Back