Sanders Campaign Russian Collusion

Absolutely. The key for the left, in my opinion, is getting the extremely anti-Trump youth to actually vote for once.
And illegal immigrants and dead. Nothing like a bunch of uniformed kids voting just to vote. Our kids voting for who Hollywood tells them to vote for.

And illegal immigrants and dead. Nothing like a bunch of uniformed kids voting just to vote. Our kids voting for who Hollywood tells them to vote for.
Right, old people who will be dead in 15 years and get their news from Rush Limbaugh should decide the countries future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Tiger
You ever hear of The Apprentice? It was an idiotic reality tv show where someone got fired every episode. Those old Rush Limbaugh types ate that sh!t up.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Right, old people who will be dead in 15 years and get their news from Rush Limbaugh should decide the countries future.
Right?!? How dare we let the freedom to vote extend to old citizens. We should totally be like Logans Run right now..

Is that where he proclaimed he is a communist?

Lil Mick..when you say that the way to progress is government take over of public business, you are a communist. Thats basic high school US history. It appears you are part of that "didnt graduate" voting bloc the democrats love.

When I was in AP US history in high school we had to "form a new government". I just reworded the Soviet constitution, the Stalin one. The class ate it up, saying it was better than the USA's. Something tells me one of those kids is one of your parents.

Last edited:
Why would Bernie need Russians help? He has sponsored 7 bills that were actually passed, two of which were to name a Post Office. 29 years...7 bills.

HRC on Sanders:
He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it

Career gimicky commie. Thats all.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Why would Bernie need Russians help? He has sponsored 7 bills that were actually passed, two of which were to name a Post Office. 29 years...7 bills.

HRC on Sanders:

Resume builder: 2 Post Office names

Lil Mick..when you say that the way to progress is government take over of public business, you are a communist. Thats basic high school US history. It appears you are part of that "didnt graduate" voting bloc the democrats love.

When I was in AP US history in high school we had to "form a new government". I just reworded the Soviet constitution, the Stalin one. The class ate it up, saying it was better than the USA's. Something tells me one of those kids is one of your parents.
Which public business did he suggest to takeover?

HRC on Sanders:

That beats all I've seen, Quoting Hillary's mudslinging to support your position. She's right though, Trump supporters are deplorable.

Which public business did he suggest to takeover?

Get to know your candidates.

Bernie Sanders in the 1970s urged nationalization of most major industries

From wiki:

In 1976 Sanders advocated for public ownership of utilities, banks and major industries. He advocated for the conversion of manufacturing industries into worker-controlled enterprises and the placement of restrictions on the abilities of companies to abandon communities where they are established.

VN Store

Back