Saudi Arabia bombing its destabilized neighbor to the south

jesus-facepalm.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
You continue to use that idiotic Alex Jones term and it just makes you look even more the fool.

But I'll weigh in on the subject. Who cares? Isn't this an internal matter between Saudi Arabia and Yemen? Aren't you always *****ing about the US getting involved where it shouldn't? So now we aren't and you still want to whine.

If Saudi wants to bomb the crap out of Yemen or Iran or any other nation save the USA or NATO, who are you to question their choices? It appears this is yet another post made by you that you want to scream "OUTRAGE!" while have no clue what you're outraged about. You really are a pitiful creature.

That dog ain't gonna hunt. You say you don't care what the Saudis do, yet you probably have 500 posts in the Ukraine thread attacking Russia for doing far less.

This could ignite a major war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. Iran backs the Houthi rebels which are causing the problem on the border. Meanwhile, in Iraq, we are working with the Iranians to defeat ISIS. Our efforts to help push back ISIS in Tikrit are causing some within the Iraq military to backlash against us there.

The entire ME is one gigantic cluster f***.

Finally we agree on something

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 65
That dog ain't gonna hunt. You say you don't care what the Saudis do, yet you probably have 500 posts in the Ukraine thread attacking Russia for doing far less.

Do point to my posts where I ever said anything of the sort.

My dog doesn't hunt. Except for treats and her toys.

Scumbag?

Seriously??

I'd hate to think what you think of me....

Yes, he's a scumbag. You're not a black woman though, so it probably doesn't matter for you.

You're fine, except for when you start doing your 9/11 Truther nonsense.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, he's a scumbag. You're not a black woman though, so it probably doesn't matter for you.

Speaking of truther non-sense....

My only issue on "conspiracy " is SA. They bank rolled it, and we should have kicked their ass.

That is all.

And I don't consider any one a scumbag for having a different opion than myself.

Ras's opinion on black women may very well be founded. I don't know.

Now if he was talking crap about Halle Berry, I'd be ready to fight. :)

Have a good day my man

Speaking of truther non-sense....

My only issue on "conspiracy " is SA. They bank rolled it, and we should have kicked their ass.

That is all.

I hold Saudi Arabia in less regard than I do Israel. Which is to say, why are we giving them money?

You have a good day too. I'm probably going to watch basketball games and read ****ty undergraduate essays all day.

​Saudi Arabia calls up American expertise in bombing of Yemen - CBS News

Wait wait wait...

So the US is giving military aid and support to a country that is bombing its neighbor to the south after "the people" overthrew the democratically elected puppet govt.

"The people" of Yemen/ Houthis = Kiev protesters
Saudi Arabia = Russia
Yemen = Ukraine
Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi = Yanuckovich

I hold Saudi Arabia in less regard than I do Israel. Which is to say, why are we giving them money?

I don't think Saudi is a recipient of foreign aid. If memory serves, they have bought everything when it comes to military equipment.

The blue squirrel is lonely on its travels through the night while aided by the light from the fireflies.

Run that through your Putin Decoder Ring and you'll have the answer.

Answer the question. Just because Saudi Arabia pays for their weapons, what are you saying?

VN Store

Back