Saudi Arabia bombing its destabilized neighbor to the south

This could ignite a major war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. Iran backs the Houthi rebels which are causing the problem on the border. Meanwhile, in Iraq, we are working with the Iranians to defeat ISIS. Our efforts to help push back ISIS in Tikrit are causing some within the Iraq military to backlash against us there.

The entire ME is one gigantic cluster f***.

Cool, maybe they will blow up some Saudi oil fields which will then leave the Bakken at the top of the heap.

Popcorn in hand for this one.:crazy:

The best thing that could happen for this world collectively is if all the oil in the Middle East was not actually there. And was elsewhere.

Reactions: 3 people
The Houthis are closing in on Aden, I have a feeling if they capture it you'll see the introduction of ground troops.

I was once standing alongside a friend of mine, and this unknown big kid came by and said something about how gay we looked together.

And that made us tense.

Eventually, one thing led to another, and I ended up beating my (now former) friend's ass and stealing his collection of GI Joes.

It was all the big kid's fault.

Had to be.

I was once standing alongside a friend of mine, and this unknown big kid came by and said something about how gay we looked together.

And that made us tense.

Eventually, one thing led to another, and I ended up beating my (now former) friend's ass and stealing his collection of GI Joes.

Had to be.
Did he have any of the first prototype G.I. Joes....Rocky, Skip, and Ace?

Did he have any of the first prototype G.I. Joes....Rocky, Skip, and Ace?

I don't remember.

I just remember the sound his skull made as I bashed it over a playground pole.

And then some other kid came along and was all like, "Hey, that's not right! That big kid that called you gay is to blame for this! He is an evil, evil kid! Hate him! By they way, would either of you two like a shank?"

And that's all I remember, man.

And that made us tense.

Had to be.

Is this what they call homosidal tendancies?

Reactions: 1 person
I don't remember.

I just remember the sound his skull made as I bashed it over a playground pole.

And then some other kid came along and was all like, "Hey, that's not right! That big kid that called you gay is to blame for this! He is an evil, evil kid! Hate him! By they way, would either of you two like a shank?"

And that's all I remember, man.
A shank? No golfer wants a shank.

If America is to stay consistent in our foreign policy in Yemen and Ukraine, why are we not arming and supporting the Houthi people?

As much as the Saudis are awful, they're at least stable. A destabilized neighbor to their south and one that can cut off the oil flow out of the Red Sea, is a no-no.

Just like having Soviet missiles in Cuba, which is the only nation in the Western hemisphere that could presumably cut off American trade coming out of the Gulf (Yucatan strait and Florida strait) was a no-no.

Ukraine doesn't affect the US the same way. In fact, it potentially affects Russia in that way, which is another reason why I understand Russia's reaction. I just wish, however, that Putin would finally man up and just admit they're there, instead of riding around barechested on gay Alpacas.

I must have missed the part where "we" are the United Nations.
Who makes up the UN Security Council?

(CNN)The U.N. Security Council voted Tuesday in favor of an arms embargo on Houthis -- the minority group that has taken over large swaths of Yemen, including its capital, Sanaa -- and supporters of former Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh.

VN Store

Back