'25 SC DB Onis Konanbanny (Tennessee commit)

That's your opinion but go ahead and play the blame game. CJH seems to be okay with CWM and so should the fan base.
And that’s your opinion. Just because Heupel likes him and has faith in him doesn’t mean everyone else should for that reason. You lay the blame where it belongs. Don’t know why you have an issue with that.

Reactions: StoVol and Godfatha
And that’s your opinion. Just because Heupel likes him and has faith in him doesn’t mean everyone else should for that reason. You lay the blame where it belongs. Don’t know why you have an issue with that.
Everybody realizes that everyone has a right to their own opinion, and we all should just laugh at the idiots that don’t agree with CJH and ME. Simple really.

What's funny. Sad, but funny. Is people that fail to see how foolish it is too look at situations where another person has significantly more knowledge, experience, education and actual evidence to draw from yet they refuse to understand that the other person's opinion (aka educated conclusion) is going to be significantly more accurate. However, nobody is ever perfect in those opinions. So some people take that minority of the times that the other person fails and points to say see my opinion is just as good as theirs because they were wrong. It's foolish over the long term.

What's funny. Sad, but funny. Is people that fail to see how foolish it is too look at situations where another person has significantly more knowledge, experience, education and actual evidence to draw from yet they refuse to understand that the other person's opinion (aka educated conclusion) is going to be significantly more accurate. However, nobody is ever perfect in those opinions. So some people take that minority of the times that the other person fails and points to say see my opinion is just as good as theirs because they were wrong. It's foolish over the long term.
👍👍

Last edited:
Reactions: hooter vol
Finally got around to watching some of his highlights and man he’s got a ton of potential. Good speed, mirrors receivers well, good hands, not scared to hit somebody. Lots of potential. Excited to see how he develops.

Last edited:
kramer-yeah.gif
Hey, I know that guy! He posts in the baseball forum from time to time.

VN Store

Back