'25 SC DB Onis Konanbanny (Tennessee commit)

As we all know some individuals aren't going to give CWM any credit for anything. All those individuals want to do is complain about CWM.
While others will just blindly give him praise and credit when it’s not warranted or deserved. Recruiting really hasn’t been an issue. It’s his coaching and development skills.

While others will just blindly give him praise and credit when it’s not warranted or deserved. Recruiting really hasn’t been an issue. It’s his coaching and development skills.
That's your opinion but go ahead and play the blame game. CJH seems to be okay with CWM and so should the fan base.

Williams-Brice is sweet, literally, bc its next to Oompa Loompa factory & State Carnival Festival. Great when that place is rocking because everyone is all jacked up on Mtn Dew, Pop Rocks, and Mayo. Works out great for Lamecock brass, as they have a nearly unlimited talent pool for coaching hires.
Great pl Don’t disagree with the other stuff tho
fyp

Last edited:
That's your opinion but go ahead and play the blame game. CJH seems to be okay with CWM and so should the fan base.
He is in WAY too deep to back up now! So deep I don’t think he can sell the I am glad I was wrong card. Like predicted elsewhere, if we do have dramatic improvement this year, it won’t be better players, it will be blind hog or all other positions made CB easy.

I am hoping for the need of major levels of CROW sauce. Major retool success TBD.

Reactions: swampfoxfan

VN Store

Back