'25 SC DB Onis Konanbanny (Tennessee commit)

I mean, he’s a three star on the two sites that actually try to evaluate kids anymore, so how much credit are we supposed to give here?

As soon as I read that post I was positive I was gonna see your name!

I mean really, I get it it’s a message board but why make that statement..

We were 2nd in the SEC in sacks last year. Pressure wasn't the issue last season. Once again CWM is fine imo. But to act like he should be free of criticism is kinda crazy.
we were also 4th in sec in yards per attempt, 4th in the SEC in pass defense efficiency and tied for 3rd in ints… It wasn’t all bad.

When you are constantly trying to create negative plays it will leave holes down the field. If the qb has time he will find them. Very few dbs can cover a guy for 4-5 seconds. It’s about pressure and getting the ball back.

Good news, each teams evaluations provide the chance to have better ceiling performance production than the average of all guys at same star value. It is great when most of your signees are above average for their ranking. There is risk with guys with less experience, but there can be huge rewards for such athletically gifted guys, all part of the game.
Better ceiling performance production? Are you about to post a photo of the Sistine Chapel in here? That was one great ceiling performance production!

Everytime it happens it is like Willie spitting in the fans collective face.
Unfortunately we have some fans blaming target of choice when in reality they are paying the price for spitting into the wind. Alas, it is just verification that every fanbase has them. Sadly they use the incident to double down. Then triple down. Then quadruple down…,,,, such is life.

VN Store

Back