'25 SC DB Onis Konanbanny (Tennessee commit)

Onis Konanbanny returns to campus for the third time in a month, as he was here at the end of May for 865Live, then again for 7v7 roughly 10 days later.

He remains high on the Vols and the relationships he has in Knoxville ahead of this visit. This is a big visit, as he will be accompanied by multiple family members, including his mother. He is excited to show her the campus and have her be around the staff.

LSU and North Carolina both did a nice job with him during their official visits, but it continues to feel like Florida State is the team that Tennessee is going to have to beat in this one as June wraps up.
-VQ

Yep, he knows less than nothing

I wasn’t trying to insult the guy. I don’t listen to his show but the couple videos of his I did listen to a couple years ago, he started off both of them by saying he’s not an insider, just a fan. As I understood it he just gets his info from forums, likely VQ. And someone posted a rumor on VQ that this kid committed on someone’s IG Live. That’s probably where BB got it from.

But again - I don’t listen to him so maybe he’s changed his tune now and has sources 🤷‍♂️

I wasn’t trying to insult the guy. I don’t listen to his show but the couple videos of his I did listen to a couple years ago, he started off both of them by saying he’s not an insider, just a fan. As I understood it he just gets his info from forums, likely VQ. And someone posted a rumor on VQ that this kid committed on someone’s IG Live. That’s probably where BB got it from.

But again - I don’t listen to him so maybe he’s changed his tune now and has sources 🤷‍♂️
all good man

I want to like Boogie, I just find his voice to be aggravating. Seems like a good vol fan though.

AP has confirmed he committed during the photo shoot portion of the visit. Which was on Staleys IG Live.

Question is does it stick till he goes public?

I’d say all signs say yes but obviously never know!

VN Store

Back