'25 SC DB Onis Konanbanny (Tennessee commit)

I wonder who is left out there that we haven’t heard much of yet that will surface during the season? Probably an edge or maybe another RB, but it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if we saw another OT (besides Gaston).

From Rivals:

Konanbanny is another blue-chipper trending to have a decision in place before the end of the summer. The talented UK transplant in South Carolina took official visits to Florida State, LSU, Tennessee and North Carolina in June. As a decision nears, this is expected to boil down to the Vols and the Seminoles. Florida State has turned up the heat on Konanbanny, who has been a frequenter of Rocky Top this off-season.

Prediction: Tennessee

From Rivals:

Konanbanny is another blue-chipper trending to have a decision in place before the end of the summer. The talented UK transplant in South Carolina took official visits to Florida State, LSU, Tennessee and North Carolina in June. As a decision nears, this is expected to boil down to the Vols and the Seminoles. Florida State has turned up the heat on Konanbanny, who has been a frequenter of Rocky Top this off-season.

Prediction: Tennessee
Wait. UK???

He’s from …oh geez 😔

Wiltfong

Columbia (SC) Heathwood Hall Episcopal School On3 Industry four-star cornerback Onis Konanbanny is another that could end up playing in Knoxville.

I logged a recent On3 RPM in favor of Tennessee and Konanbanny continued to rave about his opportunity with the Vols this past weekend.

“What makes them a potential fit is just how home I feel,” Konanbanny said. “I feel that how much of a family the defense they play, the DBs, Coach Banks, Coach ET (Earnest Thomas III), Coach Martinez, Coach Heupel, really everyone on staff.”

North Carolina, Florida State, LSU and Utah are a few others Konanbanny is high on. His mom is also high on Tennessee.

“My mom got to see them and spent some time with them on the OV,” Konanbany said. “Great vibe I think. That was one of the best OVs I’ve taken.

“I feel like our relationships our building by the day. I love the Vols and they’re definitely a potential fit and definitely a threat right now for me in the recruiting process.”

VN Store

Back