SEC Tournament

Yes she is out the 1st round game. WOW Bree Hall just ripped Fulwiley and told her to clam down. Not sure what happen
Bree Hall and Raven Johnson are high quality individuals. Not surprised they not only were not involved but were peacekeepers.

Showing replay, FJ threw an elbow at Watkins chin and shoves as Big Mouth went by. After having started it all. Should definitely been ejected.

Bree Hall and Raven Johnson are high quality individuals. Not surprised they not only were not involved but were peacekeepers.

Showing replay, FJ threw an elbow at Watkins chin and shoves as Big Mouth went by. After having started it all. Should definitely been ejected.
I hope they review that and she gets penalized.

Congrats to SC for doing what you needed to do to win the SEC championship.

I’m going out a limb here, but I am predicting SC gets upset and doesn’t go undefeated once the season is over. They are showing many signs of breaking down lately.

I do think TN is final 4 possibility. GO LV!

She says that's "not who they are." No, I think that is who you are, and LSU is no better.

Are you a saint? Are you perfect? These are kids in their late teens // early twenties competing for a championship. This is the only time I’ve seen a SC team lose their cool like that, so I actually believe Dawn.

VN Store

Back