SEC Tournament

Are you a saint? Are you perfect? These are kids in their late teens // early twenties competing for a championship. This is the only time I’ve seen a SC team lose their cool like that, so I actually believe Dawn.
I mean honestly what teammate isn’t gonna go to bat about they teammates but that was a crazy sequence..I don’t get peoples issue with dawn

I mean honestly what teammate isn’t gonna go to bat about they teammates but that was a crazy sequence..I don’t get peoples issue with dawn

Thank you! Definitely a crazy sequence. While I don’t condone violence, I understand how someone could respond that way instinctively. I’m not gonna act like I’m above it or would never respond that way.

The way some LVs fans talk about other programs/coaches when we’re winning vs were NOT, is very interesting to me.

My opinion is worthless obviously, but I don’t appreciate Dawn’s language. She says she is a role model but I’m sorry, I wouldn’t want my little girl looking up to her.

I also think Dawn can be polarizing.

I think she is a great coach, and I am a huge Aja Wilson fan, but Dawn needs to learn to keep her cool too.

Reactions: Wireless1
Amb, do think Kamilla having a known short fuse and not being afraid to mix it up helps or hurts her W profile in any way? Don't know if she has a covid yr but I'm thinking after today's display, which I actually enjoyed her doing to FJ, she's gone fm Dawn's nest.

Thank you! Definitely a crazy sequence. While I don’t condone violence, I understand how someone could respond that way instinctively. I’m not gonna act like I’m above it or would never respond that way.

The way some LVs fans talk about other programs/coaches when we’re winning vs were NOT, is very interesting to me.
Like I don’t mind a lil chirping but don’t let it get overboard but question I was at the Alabama game and Tess got knocked down hard and edie stood up so quick so if she would’ve did something you think ppl would have that same energy🤔

Yea it’s crazy!!! and dawn respects Tennessee and I keep seeing the word “thug” being thrown around and I don’t see how😭😭

Are you a saint? Are you perfect? These are kids in their late teens // early twenties competing for a championship. This is the only time I’ve seen a SC team lose their cool like that, so I actually believe Dawn.
Nah they have mouths and attitudes that have shown every game. It just escalated this one. They consistently get in refs face and cuss

Like I don’t mind a lil chirping but don’t let it get overboard but question I was at the Alabama game and Tess got knocked down hard and edie stood up so quick so if she would’ve did something you think ppl would have that same energy🤔

Yea it’s crazy!!! and dawn respects Tennessee and I keep seeing the word “thug” being thrown around and I don’t see how😭😭

They definitely wouldn’t have the same energy. In the Fl St game when Tess got a tech for taunting a player after an and-one, I didn’t see a single poster on here call her classes.

So, are there going to be suspensions? Our BaseVOL hitter Blake Burke got ejected apparently for mumbling something to the catcher.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Bree Hall and Raven Johnson are high quality individuals. Not surprised they not only were not involved but were peacekeepers.

Showing replay, FJ threw an elbow at Watkins chin and shoves as Big Mouth went by. After having started it all. Should definitely been ejected.
I did not see that was in the middle of cooking Sunday dinner

They definitely wouldn’t have the same energy. In the Fl St game when Tess got a tech for taunting a player after an and-one, I didn’t see a single poster on here call her classes.
I remember the tech!!!.. yea people gotta chill🤦🏽‍♀️

Amb, do think Kamilla having a known short fuse and not being afraid to mix it up helps or hurts her W profile in any way? Don't know if she has a covid yr but I'm thinking after today's display, which I actually enjoyed her doing to FJ, she's gone fm Dawn's nest.
Kamila has an extra year, but I’m pretty certain she’s gone. If she elected to stay, I don’t think Dawn would kick her out. She has a short temper, but that’s like 1 fight in 3 years.

As far as the WNBA is concerned, they probably think she doesn’t fight enough. I mean, Courtney Williams is still making rosters.

We had the nicest girls last year with Boston, Zia, Beal and the others and LSU was still a trash talking team. They took it all the way to the championship game. They got into our young players head today, and it boiled over. Kamilla is a quiet, shy girl who is always smiling. You saw Angel pull her hair. They are thugs who finally met a group of kids that were not going to take it. End of story.

Slight correction. Surprise! Angel started it w her mouth and hair pulling.

FJ not getting kicked out is wild.

Glad your ok. Did you meet FJ's bro?
Glv, one thing I thought at the end of the game was that even though Williams won SEC freshman of the year, no way I would ever trade her for Malaysia Fulwiley who I believe is crazy skilled. Wow, what a weekend, and season tbh. LV’s were the better opponent, gl to UT in the tourney, they are better than LSU at this point imo

Flau Jae made a clear path foul, yes. That happens in a high intensity game. She let go and was walking away. She was then bumped by Watkins for no reason and then assaulted by Cardoso.

Watkins got in FJ’s face and bumped her.

You guys're letting your bias shine out. Watkins may have come up to FJ chirping, but the very first physical contact between the two was FJ shoving Watkins. Watkins never touched FJ:

VN Store

Back