SEC Tournament

I won’t be in Greenville until Saturday, but wish I was attending the UT game vs Bama tomorrow, think that will be an excellent event and very exciting. Hoping for a UT win so I can see them play SC in the semis which would be awesome. GL LV team tomorrow! And in a weird way, I hope LSU makes it to the semis also since I have never seen them play in person.
Hope you got to see Knecht and the other Vols destroy the cocks last night! It was a GREAT game for the Vols!

Who cares about SOS when you lose to most all the ranked teams!!
If you can play the #1 team in the nation close twice and get a chance to face them again a third time and perhaps win or at worse stay close again, it might be an indicator your team is capable of making a run in the NCAA’s against anyone….whats up with all the negative waves man?

Last edited:
Hope you got to see Knecht and the other Vols destroy the cocks last night! It was a GREAT game for the Vols!
Me? I’m catching some rays, drinking a little wine and eating some cheese. I only drive em, I don’t know what makes them work ok? Have a little faith baby…

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
She also just threw a pass that went off the backboard. Really struggling tonight

I think she’s just physically worn out and it’s causing mental mistakes at this point as well. Last third of the season she really didn’t play well.

Vandy made a push there but Florida is just too quick for them. This is about what I expected with a neutral court game between these two teams.

UF is a little gassed here, if they can keep up the D they can close it out to start the 4th.

Who sez the SEC wcbb refs suck? Great real time call by the official. Def off Cambridge’s foot.

Reactions: VolBall09
Uh oh!

Getting interesting, Florida ran out of gas and started playing not to lose at about the 4:00 minute mark of the 4th. Vandy really wants it right now, fun to watch.

What a game for Matharu

VN Store

Back