Senator Threatens Revolution if Roe v. Wade Overturned

Might as well argue that cows get no representation and murderers do.

We're getting off-topic. The point is that I don't know so how can I support a law that restricts others' choices? The mere fact that we debate this and it's so well contested by good people on both sides tells you right there that it's not a life in the same way that you or I have life. It seems reasonable that if it can't survive outside the womb, then it's not life on the same terms that we experience it, and I'm not going to say that person can't make a choice for herself, even if I think it might carry some extra weight that we don't understand.
There are good people on any side of any debate anywhere. Does nothing to weight the validity of the argument.

In the case of the unknown I will side with more protection than less. It's part of the death penalty argument, how many have been overturned? Therefore we should hold off on others because we cant know if it will get overturned later. Death is permanent.

Until 1987 they thought young infants couldnt feel pain and operated without anesthetics. When babies felt no pain - The Boston Globe

The youngest premie baby survived just here in the last year. https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2021/06/23/premature-baby-survive-birthday-record/
21 weeks, less than a pound. Just had a birthday.

We "know" jack ish, with no requirement for beyond reasonable doubt before we allow babies to get offed.

Its human, you can test DNA to prove that. Its alive, or else we wouldnt be able to abort it. It's not her body cause she gets to walk away while her child goes into a plastic bag or sold off for parts. We know those things, we can prove those things. The discussion doesnt need to go anywhere beyond that in 99% of cases. And I have laid out how it can be still allowed.

It's a life worth protecting, or at the very least advocating for under the same rights the rest of us enjoy.

Reactions: Franklin_Vol09

VN Store

Back